Reviews for the perfection of a curved smile
Anon chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Great work! Thank you so much for writing this. I also feel the same about Shinji/mshe and Akihiko/Mitsuru. There's this silent understanding between him Akihiko and Mitsuru, the way they interact as well as their devotion to each other. I hope to see more beautifully written pieces like this one from you in the future ;)
Seraphicpapilion chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Uhhh...

Admittedly this is my first time reviewing for the persona series despite this houses my favorite pairing .
He-he-he-he

I like this story .
I really-really-really do !

It sounds very logical and flows in the line so-so much ( LoL )
I'm even at a total lost for words...

You're an inspiration for a writer like me .
I wish I was experienced , I wish I was better .
LoL

And my favorite moment is when Akihiko and Mitsuru exchanged words without speaking what they actually intended to say .
It was the sweetest thing ever !
LoL

Thank you for this excellent work of art !
XD
LuckyBlackCat chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I love the your writing style (and am incredibly jealous) and every time I re-read this fic a different part sticks in my head.
holographic chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
why do you always do this oh my god
again, a pairing i don't even ship, and i'm sitting here making high keening noises and shedding ugly tears
i don't even know how to describe everything i love about this - Aki's voice and all the characterizations and how the end feels hopeful and how real all the grief and pain feels even when it's kept at arm's length and
coping mechanisms
i can't even type correctly i sound like an idiot AND I'M MONTHS LATE READING THIS but it was worth it
Caelitea chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I. I just. I can't. This deserves a better worded review but I'm sitting here consumed with emotion and I just. Can't. Get the words out properly. But basically-oh my god. I absolutely adore this. I was a little intimidated by the length at first but it was so wonderfully reading and I just kept going and at the end I just sat back and was like, "that was amazing". I loved the portrayal of all the characters, the way you wrote the main group (Mitsuru, Aki, Minako, Shinji) was absolutely fabulous, and I enjoyed the inclusions of the rest of the SEEs as well. And the addition of Aki's memories in between was lovely; it added to the mood and Aki's character. I love the AKi/Mitsuru dynamic, romantic or not, and I think you did a fantastic job in portraying them both as friends and as something more. And the ending was just...wonderful. Agh, I can't, I have a lot of feelings right now, my heart, agh. ;w;
Thank you for this amazing piece!
Fervour chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
It felt like you gave me a bone to chew on and then repeatedly kicked me for pooping on the carpet. I really like how you portrayed Aki - he's too broken and hung up over old memories to just leave the past behind. Reading this was intense, even if I knew what comes after. Thankyou for the wonderful read.
Exhile87 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Oh wow, this is absolutely brilliant. You write very, very well; I especially love the non-chronological order of the scenes and how everything seems to somehow flow together. I've never played P3P so never got the chance to 'know' Minako but her role in this story was just spot-on. Her death scene and Shinji's actually made me tear up (a little close to home there, heh...) and I think that's a testament to your writing style and talent!
This is definitely one of the best portrayals of Akihiko that I've read, especially the gradual shift of his relationship with Mitsuru, his realisation of his feelings and him finally coming to terms with his loss. Great job, and I look forward to seeing more of your (hopefully Aki/Mitsu) work in the future!