Reviews for The World as I Know It
CaptainComplicated chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
WHy is That the end? MoRE!
Reviewer chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Is this story abandoned? If not when are u updating?
SmileRen chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
Its been a while :)
hoove-print-on-your-heart chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
Don't stop writing now! This is a really interesting story so far, and I wanna see where it goes :)
Hoping to read more soon!
Hoove
Spaidel chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
Love it. Really, awesome idea, and awesome execution so far. I read a few stories before about a fangirl appearing in the book (none of them was The Hunger Games though), but being reborn into this book? Actually starting a life from scratch in another world? That's different, and unexpected, and just great.

I also really like it that the pace is slow in this story, because you're actually building the background by taking it slowly, which most writers don't do due to being impatient.

So, yeah. I really hope you update soon! :D
BreezyKitty chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
What an interesting twist on the hunger games! I'm eager for more! Update soon yeah?
IsobelFrances chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
Great chapter is amazing!
mikitty bast chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
I was wondering when you'd update... I missed this story...

Anyways, the chapter was awesome! So she has met Galy? Perfect. Now, we shall wait until... crap... I had something perfect to say, and now I can't remember...!

:D Haha, yes. I get up at 4 to wait 3 hours on the bus to go to school, 7 hours at school and 4 to 5 hours on my way home! Try 4 brothers, two twins with ADHD and have voices that'd put the Capitol to shame. Or a two month old brother who thinks when you sing it's screaming at 1 am...

Great chapter!
Rosey Tokomara chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
chapter 6?
Rosey Tokomara chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
I like the fourth chapter...now I shall on to chapter 5!
Rosey Tokomara chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
I like the third chapter...now I shall on to chapter 4!
Rosey Tokomara chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
I like the second chapter...now I shall on to chapter 3!
Rosey Tokomara chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I like the first chapter...now I shall on to chapter 2!
IsobelFrances chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
I'm kinda wondering who had the "different eyes" which made her smile here, is it Gale? It would be awfully cute for them to see each other for the first time like this. I have a question; how much old is Gale at the moment...I want to know the age difference there will be between them :)
mikitty bast chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
Ouch. I ounce woke up from my older brother coming from the bathroom and threatened to set his- um yea you can guess.. if he wasn't quiet. :) 4 .m. with two hours of sleep, made me a brat. :) Good times.. good times..

Anyways, as always the chapters are getting more fascinating! :) I can't wait for the next chappie!