Reviews for As It Happens
reenas-as chapter 1 . 2/16
That's adorable. I loved it. Especially the "metaphor" at the end.
JinxedSydney chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
What a lovely one-shot! Thank you!
tin-a-holic chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
My Heart is beating so fast in my chest right now, awesome! Who needs delicious smut when you dish out such tantalizing angst. Yummy yummy nom nom nom nom ;)
Serendipity's tears chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
By the gods how I do so love your work! More in this life time, at your leisure, would be excellent. :D
Mekanikora chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
After reading this fic, I really only have one word in response: SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

*falls over giggling* THANK YOU for this! It made my day )
CoffeeWench chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Scarlet Garter chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
It's been some time since I've had a chance to read Tinman stories. Finding yours is always a treat. Much as I enjoy the stories based on fairy tales, this is even better. "crystalline blue sky over the looted remains of a copious picnic basket," is just one of the phrases I am totally envivous of. The "happen" paragraph is wonderful.

Thanks for a fun read.
Bittersweet Fable chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I have to say, I quite enjoyed Az's reaction to this whole mess. :D
tripwatcher chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
"Starting a conversation" - love it! This was great!
Miller0259 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013

*clings to it* I can't fully articulate why, I just DO. It had longing, it had realistic-ness, it had quotes, it had sisterly amusement, it had warm tingly-s...

I am a fan. *hearts*
Lcsaf chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This is one of your better ones. :) As a reader, I felt DG's frustration and uncertainty as she did, and so Az's words were just as surprising. Well done on that, and you know I love it when there's kissyface, even if it's only alluded to.

The one criticism I have is the cake line. Instead of a comma splitting that sentence, it should have been two sentences for better referencing. I figured it out quick enough, but the way that sentence was written, I kept expecting to read about how the picnic dessert was something unlike any food DG had had on the Other Side in the next paragraph. *shrug*

Regardless, the story was cute and pretty original, so thumbs up! :)
forestofmyown chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Oh, I love this soooooooooo much! Stories where Otherside/OZ customs collide are my favorites! Brilliant as ever :)
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Yes! This is absolutely perfect. When cultures clash and communication fails, we end up with both people waiting for the other to make a move. Thank goodness for Az doing the royal equivalent of exploding at her sister and everyone figuring out this entire mess. Really, DG needs a list of cultural differences ASAP or else she's going to keep running into issues like this. Great work and I look forward to more of your writing in the future.
Kristinwd40 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Wonderful. I love it. Poor Cain, one would think he would remember an important detail such as her not being raised in the OZ :)