Reviews for A Fickle Heart
luv for real chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
wattttttt! where is the rest of the story plzzzz update i have read all ur stories and they are good plz update
Cookie Monster Giggles chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
I'm so interested in this story. I wonder whose heart he got
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
Love it
Erin G. Allen chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
I'm vibrating right now. You've mashed up metaphysics and Kogan, and I'm not sure how to handle the awesome.

"Logan doesn't ever, ever make friends on purpose. Carlos had been a complete accident." This is 100 percent relatable and gives great insight into Logan's personality.

His subtle use of visualization (to de-stress) and telepathy (to communicate with the new heart) make me feel that, even with an analytical mind, Logan still leaves a little room for magic. I think he unknowingly sees beyond the lines of hard science, and that makes him ripe for whatever is going to happen next.

I like how you used Logan's scar to foreshadow Kendall's mouth. At least I think that's what you did.

This is just a little thing, but I really enjoyed, the visual of him out on the porch. It was vivid and cozy and warm, and it's just really nice to have a clear picture of a character's surroundings.

Love the idea of Kendall as a "familiar stranger." ""It is beautiful. But now it's just going to die." I read that over and over. So many feelings. "...An intimate feeling for both Logan and non-Logan." This is so beautifully put, like Kendall is just another expression of Logan.

You're in the (Minnesota) Wild (Knight, #13) so it's not illegal." -Ha, that's what my silly brain did with that. Amirite, though, amirite?

"...But across his hand...is a rapidly fading red line, as though he'd braced himself against a fall upon something sharp." Yes! *bounces* I am so ready for the rest of this story! Great job as usual.
EverlastingKL chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
This is so good! :D im so intrigued.. who was Logan's donor? Will logie listen to his new heart? How did his donor die? So many questions in my head..I love it! Lol (:
Teddybear no1 chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
ooh intriguing ! 3
carina24star chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Hey, well I just wanted to review your story. I have read one previous story of yours 'When The Music Stops' it was amazing so I felt deeply compelled to read this Kogan fic. And let me tell you have absolutely no regrets. The start this story is so well thought out spread and agains the page that you can't help but feel pulled in. Adding to the fact that the story line is very interesting and unique. They way you describe Logans new heart is so genius and it gives me ideas as to whom the heart would've belonged. But I juss we'll find out all in due time. I really do hope you update this story is too precious. Ofcourse work on yourself before you work on the story no one can write as well if not in a good state of my mind. :) Update soon!
Rendall chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
JENN! "I guess that's means ill live forever" Ahh oh Kendall.
This is amazing so far you've captured the story line perfectly and you're doing even more justice to my idea than I had expected.
Your writing is flawless and beautiful and each word and sentence flows so eloquently so thank you for writing this.
I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THEY MEET FOR THE FIRST TIME
LunarFairyPrincess1989 chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Wow amazing!... I loved the chapter!... I loved how you described what logan feels with his new heart in such detail!.. His new heart is trying to tell him something but Logan isn't listening to it!.. I can't wait to find out who Logan's donor was!... Whoever it was either loved Kendall or Kendall love a certain person and they never got the chance to tell each other how they feel!... I can't wait to read the next chapter!.. Keep up the awesome work!... Please update soon!... :-)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
I am LOVING this. Lost and alone Logan would be breaking MY heart-except I have a very strong feeling he won't be that way for much longer. But that paragraph you used to describe him living cut off from people-that was very good. I can just feel his isolation from people, from life, from love. And I like the first thing you're having him find out about Kendall-that he's exceptional. That was a great line, and a beautiful, subtle way to bring it into the story-Kendall himself dismisses it with a snort, but we lucky readers know better. I always review you anonymously because I don't have an account on here, but I'm the one who used to apologize for being wordy. I want you to know I'm an avid reader and I try to write reviews for you as much as possible. Encouraging you to always keep writing is the least I can do to repay you in small part for the enjoyment I get from your stories.
xixxdide chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
Whoa as in AWESOMe :D this is such an interesting story, did he like get Kendall's heart? Or the guy that Kendall liked? Whoah... Coz like whoah...
Pleasedontfindme11 chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
Aah yes:) I have been in dire need for a kogan fix for some time now. Thank you very muchly. Wow I am beyond excited to see where this is going. In the first chapter I thought there was going to be a sad ending but this chapter has changed my mind:) Nice work!
winterschild11 chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
please update soon!
KK341 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
update!
Rendall chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Oh Jenn only your stories would get me reading fanfic again. I love this so far, and its everything I imagined and more, so much more. I'm glad I told you of my idea, and thanks for taking the time to write it.
I hope all is well with your family and job and life in general.
I LOVE YOU