Reviews for Taking Dick's Friend- It's not Okay
i could see it plus maybe thats why artemis resighned plus wally is around 22 something
Lol yassssss!
destinyowldreamer chapter 1 . 5/14
My friends and I were horrified when Wally "died" and this is just plain awesomeness!
You are an amazing writer with really good ideas!
And go Nightwing!
Jay chapter 1 . 1/21
Don't mess withe the frickin Bats
thank you i love this why did they want wally to die anyways nightwing rocks
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Okay, that is genius. Better than Zenith, by someone I can't remember, because you ended it! Happily! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
This would be sooo much better than the reality of these poor, lost series...
karate kid remix chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
HECK! YEAH! That's what should happen bring back the old shows! How dare they deprive us of our obsessions! YA HEAR ME TV NETWORK! HOW DARE YOU! IF I COULD ID KICK UR #$! BRING THEM ALL BACK, I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME! Seriously this was awesome! Fight da power! PEACE!
Nomadic Defender chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
AAAAHHHHHHHH! This is amazing. The brought back so many good feels. Thank you for writing this.
A-Bookworm-Named-Steph chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
lol, WriteOnForever did a fic like this. Yours was funnier and crackier.
Godgirl4ever chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Ahhh! Justice is served! At last! Thank you! I love this solution to Wally' s 'death' the most! So favoring!
qweerlittlefish chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This fic is just pure awesome! Thank you! Brought my spirits way up!

It was funny, well written, and so much hope! Hhahah!

*tears of happiness* I guess all I can say is thanks, this was amazing!
Jesters of the Moon chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Hehe, I loved this :) I'm going to pretend that this happened. Yep. Wally is fine and Grayson and him are friends again.

-Jesters of the Moon
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Take that people who think the fourth wall will protect them! Characters can stand up for each other! Rebellion! Rebellion against oppressive, bureaucratic tv stations! Ha! Wally lives!
My sister would reiterate her belief that I'm insane if she saw this, but whatever, awesome story!
-Dyslexic Nerd
Haha Pseudonym chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
That was Damn amazing! I laughed so hard that I cried. ( I do that a lot) That was so hilarious. (did I spell that right?) Thank you. I really enjoyed that.