Reviews for Wet Noises
MarkAntimony chapter 10 . 6/20
I've gotta say, this is one of the best body-horror stories I've come across. There's definitely a good story going, and your descriptions of the infected remind me of The Thing (both old and new) as well as the film Uzumaki (ironic, I know). Naruto/Starcraft is a fairly new crossover to me, but I think the subtle and indirect cross going on here works better than what little I've read so far.

I'll be sure to check out your other works.
Sebine chapter 2 . 4/30
?
Brenden chapter 10 . 4/20
Greatwork
amerdism chapter 10 . 12/4/2015
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
JoetheGrim chapter 6 . 10/11/2015
I don't know what I expected, but this is both more serious, and darker than my expectations; I love it!

Also, in one of the previous chapters you wrote about the Hydralisk shooting its spines from its mouth; as far as I know, the flaps that shoot the spines are above the head, in the upper carapace. It's just a minor error, but I thought I should point it out.
DeliciousCookie chapter 10 . 6/29/2015
I liked this! :) Shame it hasn't been updated in a while
Joker13455 chapter 10 . 6/1/2015
Great work man, keep it up!
U-233 chapter 10 . 1/9/2015
Well, I enjoyed it. It feels kinda surreal. Really should be tagged as Horror.
U-233 chapter 7 . 1/9/2015
Why in the world does this not have a genre of "Horror"?
Arafell chapter 10 . 11/23/2014
Darkest starcraft crossover I've read yet - that still maintains SOD, anyways.

I was half convinced she'd kill the whole nation of Wave and construct a hive cluster there. . .

Excellent story, will await more with great anticipation _
mutecebu chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
The humorous interlude with the 'Taki's made me laugh.
uo-chou chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
Awesome story! I hope that you write more!
Xunzar chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
Not sure what to say. This is interesting and I want to see more, but I find it hard to encapsulate exactly what it is that I like. I suppose part of it is that Naruto is believable as a real person.
Lazurman chapter 10 . 6/17/2014
This is the calm before the storm. And any happy feelings will be very dead very soon.
Lazurman chapter 8 . 6/17/2014
The Swarm must increase its numbers. A few Zerglings- Biters, sorry, aren't going to last long.