Reviews for Wet Noises
Shit...Shit shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit...shit
Royalty Scans chapter 2 . 4/11
Oh...Shit
Royalty Scans chapter 1 . 4/10
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GROOOOOOSSS!
NerDeath chapter 5 . 3/26
TheChaosOfInsanity chapter 4 . 2/4
I'm so confused... This story has managed to thoroughly disgust and intrigue me. Well done!
Thanks for sharing your creation with the world.
(_)
/\
totorox92 chapter 10 . 11/10/2016
This is sublime. I hope you write some more.
odlaw.zeinke chapter 10 . 10/17/2016
I'm just hoping with all my might that this story will receive a new update someday.

It's great; heartwrenching, disgusting, exciting...

More please; mooore!
MarkAntimony chapter 10 . 6/20/2016
I've gotta say, this is one of the best body-horror stories I've come across. There's definitely a good story going, and your descriptions of the infected remind me of The Thing (both old and new) as well as the film Uzumaki (ironic, I know). Naruto/Starcraft is a fairly new crossover to me, but I think the subtle and indirect cross going on here works better than what little I've read so far.

I'll be sure to check out your other works.
Sebine chapter 2 . 4/30/2016
?
Brenden chapter 10 . 4/20/2016
Greatwork
amerdism chapter 10 . 12/4/2015
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
JoetheGrim chapter 6 . 10/11/2015
I don't know what I expected, but this is both more serious, and darker than my expectations; I love it!

Also, in one of the previous chapters you wrote about the Hydralisk shooting its spines from its mouth; as far as I know, the flaps that shoot the spines are above the head, in the upper carapace. It's just a minor error, but I thought I should point it out.
DeliciousCookie chapter 10 . 6/29/2015
I liked this! :) Shame it hasn't been updated in a while
Joker13455 chapter 10 . 6/1/2015
Great work man, keep it up!
U-233 chapter 10 . 1/9/2015
Well, I enjoyed it. It feels kinda surreal. Really should be tagged as Horror.