Reviews for Of Mists and Thunder
Galem chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
The Meiji-Formers?! Oh I love those! Did you see the drawings? GORGEOUS! I could stare at them forever.

Wow. You sure did a lot of research on this. I didn't know half of that info and I lived in Japan for almost four years! I look forward to the next chapters.
Phoenix51 chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
Great chapter!
DarknessRising10 chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
Chapters 2 & 3:

Finally! I have gotten around to reading this. I am so sorry it has taken so long. I thoroughly enjoyed these two chapters. I've been sat on the edge of my seat waiting for them to be revealed to Ratchet, and his "Who the slag are you?" had me sniggering. Typical Ratchet.

You just know there will be adventure, and trouble, ahead and I can't wait.

Great work and I am really enjoying the history too.
Kaekokat chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
Very well thought out story this is, most interesting. :3
tamersten chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
Super cool story- More please?! Man, this is good stuff, your writing's decent and your portrayal of the characters are pretty good. I hope for an update soon!
Blackshadow32 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Wow. Your great at stories aren't you? This is amazing like you other stories. Your going to make more right? I love this fic already!
Blissangel91494 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This is magnificent. I loved your other stories and with my obsession of Japanese history this is going to be epic. I look forward to more amazingness!
DarknessRising10 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Again, you have reeled me in, hook, line and sinker I was extremely disappointed to get to the end and I am really looking forward to seeing this one unfold. I did chuckle at the twins, good to see they can manage some semblance of a sense of humour there, despite spending most of their time alone and as statues. And judging by their past misdemeanours, things don't bode well for Ratchet.

As aslways, such great attention to detail from you. I look forward to more. :)
Moonlight black rose chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
awww yes molest priest Ratchet hehehehehehe
Kaekokat chapter 1 . 3/19/2013