Reviews for A Prophets Words Are Never Wrong
Beawr chapter 2 . 4/1
This is amazing and hilarious.
IrishBeauty294 chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
Aww! My babies are so adorable! Chuck and Becky playing matchmaker is the best thing since all my ships are shipped! How awkward will this be for Chuck to right about, he probably burnt his bed!
IrishBeauty294 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
This is amazing! I figured that now in S9, after Charlie revealed the recent books were online, that we would see someone discovering Destiel fanfiction!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
The power of fanfiction. That was a fun read poor Sam was mortified though.
A Minion Named Danielle chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
I fucking love you for writing this. Thank you. C:
A Minion Named Danielle chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
This is now my favorite fanfic.
I love it so much, the writing, AMAZING.
I love it. I love you for writing this. C:
InstantZelda chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Coherent speech disabled. Insert fangirl babble. This, Amazing. yay
InstantZelda chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Ahh! I love this. Pure fantastication. My mind is all "omnitimeline" and "fanfiction of writing of fanfiction of Destiel" and I just.. It's so great. yay
TsuRaja chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Absolutely loved it. The Destiel chapter had me rolling laughing and the ending on the Sabriel bit was just adorable! Great job! fave
bani86 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Aww that's too sweet, you're welcome :)
bani86 chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
I love this fanfic! It's awesome! Update soon
MQDK chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
"He peered inside the room opening the door slightly and was greeted with the sight of his older heterosexual brother deep throating the angel of the lord who had pulled him from hell. "

BEST. LINE. EVER! Seriously, I don't laugh out loud at much but that one, bwahahaha! And the last line? Epic! Great story! :-)
noxiel chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
that was...hilarious, you killed me with that last sentence, thak you for writing something so great
The-blackfirewolf chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
LOL IM LITERALLY DYING THAT WAS SO FUNNY IM SORRY THOSE LAST FEW LINES ALMOST MADE ME PEE MYSELF GREAT JOB
Kim Hughes chapter 1 . 5/16/2013