Reviews for Power Over You
WifeofPhantomhive chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
please make A sequel everyone wants to be it or write more chapters

will you give our wish for granted

arigatou

-princessserenity014
Nataliablue chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Gorgeous and sad story!
blackywinks66 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
yes but it's lovely pls continue to write more
Allusions Blossom chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Not bad. I will say that you change your tense quite a lot. It's nothing huge, but it is a bit jarring while reading. Still I thoroughly enjoyed this story.
Medusa Illit chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
HOLY CRAP

please make this into a full story. or at least a two shot
Artemis the Moon Maiden chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Well, I've always thought Demand was sexually frustrated and wanted to take out his lil problem out on Usagi which is another reason why he's got the weird stocker obsession it might be due to the fact he was born on some (in the anime Im talking about) forbidden planet due to his parents crimes so he might have some weird elecrta complex he couldn't take out on his mom and Neo Queen Serenity is waaayyyyy too old for him so it makes sense he had an attraction towards her before he knew she ruled the planet. Anyway, this is interesting to read and the details make it soud morbid but in a good way cuz it did some effect on me. Your really good at writing. Did you hope the emotions and description would get to the reader? Cuz Im just really impresed with this and whenever Usagi felt scared I did! Great work I'll keep my eye out for more of your work this is super good!
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
A tiny bit of concrit. May I?

You seem to be switching alot between past and present tense. That's a bit of a throwoff to the reader. You should pick one, and stick with it.

Also, her little cry of no. All caps, and bold, hurts the eyes. Normal font and italics suffice.

But all in all, this was pretty good. I like dark stuff. And the ban should be gone soon. It's only for new people. Send me a message sometime. Be more than happy to talk. I'll keep an eye out for more from you.

-Luna