Reviews for Festa di San Giuseppe
Book Thief101 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Great, now you've made me develop a headcanon that Romano will, at times, have joint pains because of his arthritis, and Spain, being the devoted husband he is, will massage his aching joints.

There are even days in which Romano can't even get up from bed because of the pain and Spain will either lie with him or wait on him hand and foot until the pain passes (Not like he doesn't do that everyday).

Anyway, I love this.

It's so cute.

I'm spazzing out from cuteness.

It's like I swallowed a pound of sugar.

Book Thief101
crazy YinYang writer7 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Reading this was really adoreable and completely heart melting to read (sorry for my mild misspellings I tend to do that). I also giggled at the part where Romano mention his brother and Germany,, and you are also doing a great job with the story 'The Heroic Rescue' so far.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This was super, duper adorable and heartwarming!
Happy Reader chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This story is so beautiful and very touching, too! The story was very informative, written very well and it flowed perfectly, too.

Thank you for writing this story. Also, thank you for not promoting Spain as a pedo. I hate that awful non-canon character trait.
Tawariell Saerwen chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
To Fancy: Spain did not say those words back in the 16th Century. The beginning of the story and the rest of the story after the 16th Century flashback takes place today in modern times. Remember that Spain telephoned to a Chinese restaurant for take out delivery after Romano's calzones burned.

I'm sorry if my writing may have confused you. Thank you for the review.
Fancy chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Cute fic, but I'm curios why you have them use American internet slang? Erhmagad, yummers, sweet (in the 16th century?), etc aren't something I can ever imagine Spain, Romano, Veneziano, or Germany saying.

I enjoy your fics, especially when you focus on Spain and Romano's relationship. You're a good writer and you put a lot of detail into your fics. The slang just distracts so much from that hard work.
AnimeGirl9894 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Aw so CUTE! I loved this :) Chibi!Romano is so cute! The whole story was very sweet and I loved Belgium's appearance in this as well.

I always love when Roma gets emotional over trivial stuff like the food getting burned. It's such a cute side of him haha just like Veneziano
Mighty Agamemnon chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Wow...just wow. This was one of the deepest, most beautifully written fics EVER! I love how you kept them so in character yet showed a deeper, more subtle side to them than the usual cheery Spain, pissy Romano, etc. etc. I also love how you even managed to include Belgium! And how you educated us in the Feast Day for Italy and Spain (I'm in Spain now and there was a commerical for Father's Day and I was like, "Ehhhhhh?" but thanks to you, I understand now!) And OMG the emotion, the flashbacks, the differences in faith...it was all wonderful. Amazing work. Truly...

And...you killed me when Spain said, "Yummers!" I died. This is my ghost typing. You murderer, you. XD
rei-rei chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
OMG. This was one of the most sweetest fics ever! _ I loved it so much! so much tenderness and love between spamano! The Belgium and chibi romano scene was soooo adorable! I love how you wrote Belgium's character too! 3 please write more soon! Thank you so much for writing this!