Reviews for A Not-So-Deadly Storm
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 4/5
Great story. Very sweet. Love the dialogue.
Great story, love it!
FRT chapter 1 . 5/14/2018
Yessss RichardXCamille is my favorite! ;)
red2013 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
great story and a good ending.

red
fanficfan71 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I really enjoyed this. Your characters were very true to life, and your story was very well written.
Concetta chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
That was awesome! Richard and Camille were in character! I could totally picture this scene in the show. *Sigh* Well done!
00Dunno00 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Love it, good writting and Camile and Richard kissing, bliss! :)
MilliMax chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
love this story)
Leigh UK chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Beautifully written and so true to the characters. I love this show and was thrilled to discover a couple stories on here. Off to have a look at your profile and see what else you've written :)
MaryVic chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This is great! You captured the characters really well and I just loved everything about it, looking forward to more of your stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Really like this one. Good job for a first, of hopefully many, DiP fiction.

I also, like the other reviewers, loved the slip of the tongue. That made me both laugh and squee.
Miltonway chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This is a great first DiP fic.

Loved it when Richard revealed his interest with 'and have you run a mile!' So like him.

This was a really sweet fic. I hope you write more, there isn't enough DiP fic out there.

Thanks for sharing.
Louise chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
"And have you run a mile..."

Absolutely brilliant reveal- I adored it.

He was in a great sharing mode too wasn't he! I loved the way you have pieced together the bits of backstory we have had with what's in your fic. I will find it had to remember which is which now.

Hope you have more you want to write. :-)
Caitlin chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I love this! The bit when Richard blurts out "and have you run a mile" THAT moment priceless.(and so like Richard!)
And I'll leap with you - awwwwww
Thanks for writing, I look forward to more fics from you :-) xx
bubblegumlikescoco chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Awesome I love this please write more its the only thing keeping me sane until season three! :D