Reviews for Just in time for a wedding
Jenasis chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
Please finish this! I'm sure you have a busy life but you have to finish your stories! You are one of my FAVORITE authors, but you take forever or never finish your story. My favorite story of yours is Witch Hunt but you haven't updated in a while:(
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
Toss a little more tension into the mix, why don't you? What's got Sammy's panties in a bunch? No clues in the story so far that I can see so it has to be an all new idea. Looking forward to the next chapter.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
Yes, you are in trouble, Dean. That was an open invitation to more than just the wedding. Does Dean seriously think that Sam would be mad if he got a little extra? I feel a moving finger in the background and see writing on the wall. Someone is dangling Dean like a party favor. Who picked out the bedroom placements?
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Well, isn't that convenient? Is Sam passing Dean out like a party favor? Is that why Sam didn't tell Dean about the new arrangement? I don't think it would be Sam's style but it is a naughty thought. Maybe we can chalk it up to Anna. She must really like Cas.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
Whoa. Lightening strikes. I don't think Sam will actually kill him unless it makes them both late for the wedding.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Nice start. Sets up our situation in a nut Shell. Sticking with it for now and if I do you better not bail out from under me.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
That was amazing!
Dogsbody chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Loving it.
babyreaper chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
Great update, looking forward to the next post and finding out what the problem is, Thanks
Dimac.31 chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
I don't remember this story, so I had to read it again. Very entertaining! Looking forward to romance and fluffiness :)
Pyro42x chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
Wow I love how you write Cas! Poor Dean is in for it for sure. :)
weecookie chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
You should update really soon, I love this. Really can't wait to see what you have on store for Dean and Castiel
Salia248 chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
I realy love your style of writing :) can't wait til the next chapter
LirielLee chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I'm loving this aggressively flirty Cas, can't wait to see how it goes! This story from Cas's perspective next would be fantastic , although with the amount of stories you have going (the vast majority of which i love and am impatiently waiting for) I do have some fears that we may never see the end of them. Good luck with your muse (it must never sleep) and know that your stories are being read and appreciated!
babyreaper chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
Fantastic, poor Dean, he definitely sounds like he's in trouble, did Sam know this when he invited Dean to the wedding, poor Dean's going to be tortured now for days. Thanks for posting an update.