Reviews for Falling Angel
Person chapter 8 . 8/12/2015
No no nonononononono NO GOD NO!
pandora wonderland chapter 9 . 1/18/2015
question! is allen how to say this um...*blush* with child. and if so is it because- excuse my profanity and bluntness- of that damn son of a bitch who goes by the name Tyki fucking bastard mikk?
pandora wonderland chapter 2 . 1/18/2015
um... no offense to you, but how come in almost every-time Kanda speaks he uses f*ck or some variation of it!

BasilNotes chapter 28 . 11/24/2014
Can I make a suggestion.

Tiki still loves Allen and has Road and Sheryl raise Neil to believe that the order captured his mother and brain washed her to do their bidding and all the Noah want is their little musician back. Allen winds up being kidnapped and brainwashed by the Noah. Kanada comes and saves her but Neil refuses to let his mother to be taken by the black order again and knock Kanada out while he and Tyki take Allen away.

I'm sorry this is just a suggestion and I understand if you hate me for it.
Alaina Kuski chapter 28 . 11/21/2014
Wow...poor allen...
Ente Isla chapter 27 . 6/16/2014
This was an amazing read! I just loved to pieces, it was so adorable and cute and I loved the way Kanda acted \\\ I cant wait for the sequel to be written! Please continue writing more!
Nogizaka Ayumi chapter 27 . 2/15/2014
When you post the sequel up, could you post another chapter up to inform us?
AllenxEdward chapter 27 . 2/14/2014
I am so excited! I can't wait for the sequel, this is such a good fanfic.
Hanashi o suru chapter 27 . 2/13/2014
Eh? It's done? Just like that? (O_o) -mind blown-

Wow. Way to end it...but I guess it's a good thing you've got a sequel planned then :) I'll look forward to it! :D

(Maybe I should've reviewed more in thsi one...I'll try doing more in the next then XDDD)
AllenxEdward chapter 26 . 2/10/2014
What will happen to Neil!? You can't just end it like this.
Chibi Shiro Kitsune chapter 26 . 2/10/2014
Well this chapter was good at least we got to see what happens after hehe, I wonder what Allen's gonna do now
AllenxEdward chapter 25 . 2/8/2014
No! what is going to happen to Neil?! I need to know! Please update soon. This was such a good and sad chapter!
Chibi Shiro Kitsune chapter 25 . 2/8/2014
So finally something happens i don't know how much just slow stuff happening in this story i could take, even though it for the story plot to progress. This chapter finally showing some action and that gets my blood going and makes me wanna read more. :D
NightlyRowenTree chapter 25 . 2/8/2014
Omg what's next and a sequel sounds awesome don't be playin' lol
AllenxEdward chapter 24 . 2/5/2014
No! Not Neil too! So sad, but I love it.