Reviews for Darlington Hall
Esin of Sardis chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
His jealousy is hilarious to me for some reason. But at the same time it's so sad and heartbreaking. Poor Gold. It's just Mary Margaret. She's mostly harmless.
Poor Belle too. She didn't deserve to be yelled at like that. That's awful. But he's angry and he lashes out and oh this is not good.
Ack I hate Killian here. Usually he's funny. But here he's just so awful. How dare he do that to Belle! (Don't get me wrong, you're writing him well, but I have serious hate for him as a person.)
Yay :D I love how they get together at end :D :D
What? It's over. Oh. I suppose it is... that's really sad. Oh dear. I really liked this story. Great job.
esin of sardis
Esin of Sardis chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Yes! Bates and Anna! I love them sooo much. I just hope there aren't spoilers (I'm 7 episodes into season 2). Oh well. I'm excited because they're awesome. :D
I love Belle. She's amazing. Partly because she's getting Gold to fall for her. Party because she's setting Bates and Anna up together :D
And thank goodness they've gotten rid of Hook, for now at least. I like the parallels in the way you did it. Nice job. :)
esin
Esin of Sardis chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I like it. It's fun. It's a good, original idea and I always love a good AU.
Is Anna a fairy tale character? If so, which one? And I like that you have Hook in there. That's a perfect spot for him.
I love Gold's interior monologues. Hilarious. Especially because he's in denial that she might actually be a decent person.
"It actually felt good to know that now he had and ally to rely on, someone who will work with him not against him, someone who was not afraid of him. It felt pretty amazing." This made me smile. I like it :)
esin
Marcellin chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
Thank you for sharing your story. I really enjoyed reading it.
RisaChann chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
This was such a cute story. I really liked it. I felt it was a bit short, but nonetheless, still good!
RisaChann chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Great chapter. There are some errors with grammar and typos but I am interested to see where this story will go.
Claire chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
OHMYGOLD!
Do you know how much I hate love you right now! This is just an awesome story and I can't believe you ended it like you did! Cx
NicoleMuenchSeidel chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
That was lovely! I wish there was more!
stitchangel88 chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
I loved this story. Please don't let this be the end of it. Please. Please. Please keep this story going. :)
Electryone chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
I really loved this story! I look forward to reading more from you.
ZombiesloveMangoes chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
...i juat...i dont know what to do anymore...thisis perfect and sweet but also racy but classy and just perfect god youre evil ending it that is one of my favorites by far
RoxyMoron chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Is it over? If it is I liked it!
SakuraBlossom58 chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
I really like this story. Its developing so beautifully!
TeamTHEFT chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
Yes! And killian has been caught! But I'm afraid that's not the last we'll see of him, is it?

Andi
Electryone chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
I'm really enjoying this so far-and I love how you've done it as a bit of a crossover with Downton Abbey. I look forward to the next chapter!