Reviews for Three Jerks And A Scarecrow
Killercloud chapter 7 . 9/28
I am so happy this story is back. I couldn't be happier. What a glorious time to be alive.
Adrift At Sea chapter 7 . 9/27
Holy crap! You've updated!

I had to reread the entire fic just to remember how it went. It's amazing how the story holds up and it's still funny as hell.

The humor, action and characterization is still spot on, and this update doesn't have the de-sync that some authors have when they return to a fic.

Hopefully, more updates will be coming in the future? Fingers crossed!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 7 . 9/27
Very well done:-)
pikachucat chapter 7 . 9/27
awesome more please
SkySage24 chapter 7 . 9/27
Awesome! This story is really awesome and I love it. Gilgamesh!Naruto especially. You've done an amazing job of characterization, humour, plot and adventure. It's awesome. Although I'm admittedly luck that I came across it today, just after it had been updated instead of having to wait months like other readers.

And you played Fate Grand Order? Lucky. I'd love to play it but sadly, I can't read Japanese.
Beautifly Kisses 2.0 chapter 7 . 9/27
I'm realizing it's been a while and I need to reread for this to make sense.
Talkingbirdguy chapter 7 . 9/26
Curse you, Fate Grand Order! You kept us from seeing another awesome chapter sooner!

Ahem, anyways. Great job! I imagine that Sasuke will use this chance to steal as much stuff from the probable soon-to-be-corpses as possible. Now I wonder just what all Naruto has been doing to not even grace us with his presence? Hope to find out soon!
Zentari2238 chapter 7 . 9/26
The take that to Sakura from Sakura was delicious.
DarkDragon2267 chapter 7 . 9/26
That was awesome!
ChoboChan chapter 7 . 9/26
So glad this was updated! Love the fights so far and wondering what exactly the scheme The King is running in background will come too.
OBSERVER01 chapter 7 . 9/26
lmao! it lives! good fight between team karin and sakura vs team gai. man sasukes crazy prepared in ensuring the remaining uchiha kids are safe while planning a mass looting spree. stealing everything that isnt nailed down and some stuff that is. naruto appears to be a bit of a chessmaster in the trope definition. i do wonder whats hes like either kabuto or kimimaro defected over to him.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 7 . 9/26
I could only grin and laugh at how awesome this chapter was. Though...I felt like I already saw Karin battle before in this story, but maybe it was just a story with something similar to this. This was a very fascinating experience.
New Glint chapter 7 . 9/26
Somewhere in the world, a young man cry happily as the god finally answer his prayer. That young man is me.
Lestrange Lover chapter 7 . 9/26
Why the hell does this not have more reviews likes and faves fucking awesome story.
zpeder chapter 7 . 9/26
welcome back it is great to her from you again my Lord