Reviews for Three Jerks And A Scarecrow
*cackles*
"Gonna steal ALL THE THINGS" is an excellent reason for Sasuke to be in favor of letting the idiots in before slaughtering them.

Sakura and Karin V Team Gai was suitably epic and probably one of the very best things to be seen in the entire competition. Too bad it's not over yet.
The music I'm listening to hit a perfect point to compliment Naruto's appearance in the "confrontation" with the Sand Siblings. Sudden shift to something decidedly ominous but pretty, and I do mean ominous in the manner of being ...smaller, tinklier, but decidedly the harbinger of something epic or terrifying as far as the music goes.
That was /within/ the "song" that was playing, too, not a shift to the next one.
/Perfect/ timing, too.
*cackles*
*snickers*
Yeah, in this 'verse Sakura V Lee and Naruto V Gaara are going to be /epic/.
Sasuke's would be amusing, depending on who he fights, but far less "epic" because for example, if he fights Temari he'll steal her fans, Kankuro his puppets, etc. Impressive, if he doesn't just con them into forfeiting before it even begins, but not necessarily /epic/ in a "competition" setting.
Chi-Suna chapter 7 . 3/3
I have to say for once Sasuke is my favorite ,
fangirling chapter 4 . 2/19
This is fuckinh awesome
Sirae chapter 7 . 2/11
Omg! So funny! Plz continue soon !
yuuki24688 chapter 3 . 12/4/2016
He'd sold people their own homes xD
I fucking choked on that line xD
yuuki24688 chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
This fanfiction is strangely fascinating for all the wrong reasons lmao xD
EndlessChains chapter 7 . 11/29/2016
A well done story. This was quite the amusing and enjoyable story to read. Really liked who Team 7were supposed to be as well as how they handled each situation that was in front of them. It was amusing and humorous to read how how each one were rude as well as what their quirks were. The battle scenes are well described and exciting to read. Can't wait to read what will happen next. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
DareusX chapter 7 . 11/26/2016
Need. More. CHAPTERSSSSS!
pedrokotii chapter 7 . 11/20/2016
Pity Mizu didn't invade. Isobu would make a good water filtering pump for the pool they are getting.
LordAtp the Flash Terror chapter 6 . 11/15/2016
Know your place, cur!
GotNoName123 chapter 7 . 11/4/2016
The disappointment i felt when i noticed i was at the final chapter today...
GotNoName123 chapter 5 . 11/4/2016
DUDE! I don't know how to react to the fact you just technically killed Gaara... but i'll be able to live with it *Shrugs*
GotNoName123 chapter 4 . 11/4/2016
every time i read another chapter of this maser piece, i get more and more excited to whats coming next.