Reviews for Forbidden Love
darkpercy5 chapter 19 . 5/21/2015
Please please continue. I love it. XP
Angel Rose Potter chapter 19 . 1/13/2015
I really like this story
latina.raindrop.and.irish.hart chapter 19 . 12/20/2014
Please please please update.
jeskasaurus93 chapter 19 . 8/14/2014
Update again soon!
Kurama159 chapter 18 . 6/22/2014
While i like this chapter i think the wiznott was a bit harsh to the Dursleys. they are mules not wizards so they should have gotten a lighter sentence; i think that dudley should have gotten 5 years sense he was just doing what his father taught him and petunia and Vernon should have gotten 10 because as i said before they are mules and 50 years in a magical prision is sure to be torture, i doubt they'd last an hour in azkaban with detectors let alone 50 years. I would also like to say that i like the idea of Neville being hufflepuffs heir and sense you wrote that the ravenclaws heir might be in Slytherin can you make it be severus? I always thought that Blue and bronze fit him if he hadn't gone into Slytherin, while i agree he'd make a good Gryffindor like some people say he also had lots of brains as a kid and still does. thank u and good job so far.
Lizzybear54 chapter 19 . 6/16/2014
Please update soon! This story is so good! :D

Lizzy
AnimeGirl80 chapter 19 . 6/13/2014
es muy bueno :D continuación porfiss
delia cerrano chapter 19 . 5/15/2014
The story is moving along well and it is good to read of Harry bucking up and starting to control his life and trying to improve the lives of those he cares about. Also glad to read of Dumbledore not getting what he thinks he should get.
adenoide chapter 19 . 5/11/2014
If Voldy is not so bad how Lucius is evil with his son? Wich side Harry will fight in this war? I'm glad Harry is free from the Dursley and Dumby.
Paula-may chapter 19 . 5/11/2014
Is loving this story so much
fifespice chapter 19 . 5/10/2014
love it wonder whos ravenclaws heir
fifespice chapter 18 . 5/10/2014
aww poor harry
fifespice chapter 15 . 5/10/2014
awesome
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 19 . 5/10/2014
update soon please
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 17 . 4/20/2014
Great chapter. plse update the story