Reviews for The Fowler-Cooper Chronicles
Raisaeol chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
Please continue it's going so well
ShAmy4eva chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
Having read the first two of this trilogy there was no way I could miss reading this. The twins are feisty and adorable. Their interaction with the other children was funny - they being the obvious Alphas of the group.

Being a ShAmy addict I missed not seeing more of Sheldon and Amy together and with their children, and would have liked to have seen as an epilogue the final outcome of the party arrangements and Sheldon and Amy's reactions to it.

I hope that at some time in the future you do revisit these stories for an update. Thank you for a very enjoyable ride.
Maitetxup chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
I want moré stories in this universo pleaseeeeee
erika chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Me encantaría que este fanfic estuviera traducido al español, pero de igual manera, me gusta tu fanfic! Buen trabajo :-)
moyrani chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
Oh, this chapter reminded me that this fic is about the anniversary planning, so it makes sense it would still end in 2025. I'm just going to delude myself into thinking that you'll keep writing them into adulthood in other stories. :)

Yay for bringing back the Wolowitz kids!
And Lenny! It seems like the apple didn't fall far from the tree(s) since he's both whiny and needs words explained to him, lol.
Musickat18 chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
Of course I enjoyed it! This was priceless. Your Shamy-verse is my favorite, even over my own. ;) :P I love love LOVE how you have made each these original characters with such a distinctive personality that would totally fit their respective parents. It's amazing. Well done! So glad this is back. Sorry it took me so long to read it!
AngieMadero chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
I lOVE the twins with all my heart! I missed them so much! And the other kids are so cute too! I love this, I really do.. 3
Dina C chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
This was such a great snapshot of childhood. Kids really do play just like this sometimes. And I suppose that genius kids would be even more eccentric and particular. It's sad, pathetic and funny that Lenny is so obviously the kid who fell short in the brains department among this bunch of smartypants. I loved the dangling lollipop and colored lips description - it's kind of like his token. Thanks so much for sharing your brilliant, imaginative stories with us again. :-)
DrLennon chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
Yeey, another chapter! It was really funny and cute. It's so interesting to read about these two. Please continue with this story! You did a great job.
Misophonia chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
Woop woop! So glad to have another chapter of this. I love how you're able to look at the kids and see blatant traces of their parents mixed with qualities that are uniquely their own. I must admit that Lenny got on my last nerve in this chapter with all that whining of his-but I blame that on something he inherited from his father, not on you. Leonard's whining always gets on my nerves as well. :)
Cate chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Oh, how I missed the little ones!
Rachelshamyfan chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
That was very amusing
Will there be more?
carol15 chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
i do not really remember how were the twins wolowitz , i don't really remember if they were twins , i think they were adopted , maybe , i should probably read again the story , anyway i love when is a story about aditi and robert , i do not know why i compare they with their parents , robert is more like amy and aditi more like sheldon , and the little lenny , he is like penny , upsetting aditi , just like how sheldon was with penny c:
rpfan1976 chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Oh, I did enjoy this. Thanks for continuing!
moyrani chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
Ass and dammit are curse words? Oh, boy. I am in trouble, lol.
I want an Aditi of my own. *bawl*
I love how she totally owned Robert on the word knowledge.
They're both so clever in so different ways. I love them. Is this really the end of the story? *bawl* I didn't even realize that there was a new chapter until I found the alert buried in my emails. Please tell me there's more. I want to read about Aditi's walk down the aisle with her daddy, like I told you a while a go. :_(
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »