Reviews for The Fowler-Cooper Chronicles
skyford chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
that can't be the whole story?!
Dina C chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Marisol, I really loved how this chapter highlighted the twins' personality differences, and how their innate giftedness is so varied and unique. It's not *just* that Aditi is all about language arts and communication, and Robert is already a math/science nerd. It's her playful way of approaching her area of study versus his methodical way of grinding out his. Excellent work! I always look forward to these gems. :-) Thanks for sharing.
DrLennon chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
It's so sweet the way you write about this family! Really looking forward to the next chapter
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
adorable! :D
BabyIWasMadeToBreakYourHeart chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
YAAAY AMAZING!
Zeenat01 chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
I love how you write this family, so cute and warm and fuzzy. I really cant get enough. I was bored over the weekend and reread The connubial catalyst from start to finish and its still one of the best Shamy fics ever written. I really laughed at the "these fools put my cape backwards" I love it. Is it real or did you make it up? its pure genius
Lionne6 chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Ha! You changed the ending a little bit! I love it - I think it's awesome that Amy discovered Robert's list of words. I hope there might be some punishment or otherwise in the next chapter.

But, as ever, I just love this family and their daily adventures and interactions. I find them just about perfect, to be honest with you; and they are so much fun to read about. I hope we will get more and more chapters of their adventures in being the Cooper-Fowlers.
rpfan1976 chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
Awww. These kids are hilarious.
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
Post soon
shamy4ever chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
Aww I'm soo happy that you updated!
Incidentally, it's my birthday and this just made my day :)
I loved the exchange between Robert and Aditi, but I especially loved Amy's final bit... It was very IC yet had some of that Glendale zest that only a vixen like Amy Farrah Fowler is equipped with :D
LLTS!
dessertisserved chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
Love the Shamy universe
Musickat18 chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
"Strutting like the grown-ass woman she was"

LMAO That's the best line of the whole thing. This was completely adorable. (never though I'd say that about a chapter on cuss words. haha!) You really have a knack for writing children like children. They're very realistic. great job!
Rachelshamyfan chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
excellent story so far, hope we get more :)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
Please keep writing
moyrani chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Ok, that is it. Aditi is officially the most adorable original character I have ever had the pleasure to encounter in ficland. This chapter was amazingly cute and funny. All of it. Might as well quote the whole thing. Keep it up, lady!

PS: "And she said something about gametes." YAY!
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »