Reviews for The Fowler-Cooper Chronicles
moyrani chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
OMG, I cannot. This is just too cute. I can't believe that they're are 10 years old! Where did
time go? *bawl* Glad to see Aditi is still daddy's girl. Her train of thought regarding lint was adorable
and so funny. I love the references to the spaghetti with cutup hotdogs in it and the fact that they're planning
an anniversary party. Awwww. I am not a fan of bathroom humor but I have to admit to both go 'Ewww' and giggle at all the
flatulence. :P
Musickat18 chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
"Mommy and Dad—" she began but was interrupted when both parents shouted at her at the top of their lungs.

"GET OUT, ADITI!"

Oh my gosh. I laughed for a solid two minutes on that one. LOL THis whole chapter was hilarious. So funny to see through the eyes of a 10 year old. Great job! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
I couldn't stop smiling after reading this! It's beautiful how you write about that wonderful family. It makes me to wish to have one like that someday :)
NumbistheNewHigh chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
It really is hard not to love those children. Just for the great bond they have with each other if nothing else. Amy handle the whole birds and the bees thing very well. Those are generally awkward, but amusing, at the same time. Children have the most amazing ideas sometimes about reproduction hence Robert in this case.

And as always I'm left hungry after reading a fic for this fandom. I may soon need to make snacks before doing my rounds here. ;) I'm wondering if I should try a grilled chess sandwich though. I've never had one of those you describes. It sounds a bit like what we call a Parisian toast here. Hmm...

I of course and as always enjoyed you writing. it always flows so nicely. I would be nice to read some Sheldon/Robert bonding (time) in the future, if the muses should inspire you to write something along those lines... (please?)
Dina C chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Parts of this were very real to life. :-) I appreciated the humor and cuteness. I feel sorry for Aditi being a normally smart person in a family of geniuses. She'll have a hard time not growing up feeling like an idiot. I think Amy's doing a great job being her mom. Thanks for sharing! :-)
shamy4ever chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
This was just so adorable!

I love your fics soo much but I've been so busy with school work that I really need to catch up with my reviewing so of corse I was going to start with yours... But where to start?

Aditi is just the most adorable FF child I have ever come across... Just an amalgamation of Sheldon and Amy coupled with increased innocence and a couple of dimples... It just kills me...

And Robert... He takes so much after his parents and the relationship with his sister is so endearing.. His explanation could not have been more to the point and matter of fact if Sheldon had tried... I was just in tears...it was very well written. :)

I really enjoyed this... The birds and the bees..and Aditi walking in to Shamy business *wink wink*... It could not have been better written and so IC.

I also really enjoyed how you wrote Amy's meltdown... I found it so funny that she would blame Sheldon first :) and then talk about being embarrassed :)

Of course as always I love the snippets Sheldon being such a daddy to Aditi it just warms my heart... I would love to see more Sheldon and children ...

Finally Amy's conversation with Aditi was very IC and so adorable... Amy is such a great mommy. Lol Aditi has girl talks with Penny (all) the time...

I really enjoyed it as always my reviews are really just pure enjoyment and sheer praise at how amazing they are... It feels like I'm really watching everything you write play out right in front of me :)

Update soon :D LLTS!
rubyanjel chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Oh goodness. Don't all (well almost all) children get that terrifying experience of walking in on their parents doing /it/? Just reading about that part where Aditi busted into their room and the very vulnerable position they were in were definitely HILARIOUS!

Grilled cheese sandwiches. Yum. Now I suddenly want some. I blame you, Mari. LOL!

I love this chapter so much and will be looking out for more. :D
mindtricks91 chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
I laughed so hard at this.. This is brilliant! Love Aditi and Robert so much... Can't wait for the next one!

(And as I've said before, you are a GREAT writer, and if you ever write a book, please tell me so I can buy one.. :) )
lissiR chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
I love your writing!
pammie chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Mari, I enjoyed every word in this chapter. You really made it funny. Explaining something like that to a 10 year old girl is not an easy task, but the way you wrote Aditi and Robert here is really great. This is a great way to explain that thing in a very funny yet educational way. My favorite is still Robert. I hope you can write something about him next time. Kudos to you and Lio!
Yowzah-Shamy chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
This is the cutest thing ever... please keep writing. .. I try to imagine Sheldon being the one who has to explain... wow
I cannot wait for another chapter... and maybe with the other children... they are surely all grown up...

Aww keep writing this, please... it is so cute and beautiful
One of my favorites. .. just as wonderful as all your works :-D
rpfan1976 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Awwww! I really can't get enough of these characters.
FoxPhile chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
So glad to see more from Sheldon, Amy and THE TWINS! Sounds like they are definitely giving their parents a run for their money. Sheldon was amazing with Daddy's little girl. Sounds like he's wound tight around that little finger. And I love TakeCharge! Robert.

Please don't leave us waiting too long before we get another visit from the Fowler-Cooper family!

Thank you.
Musickat18 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
OMG! *happy dance* This is so adorable, I just can't! I'm so excited you decided to write another story! AND FROM THE KIDS POV! This is the best news I've had all week. (So what if it's only Tuesday)

" She was suddenly very glad that she was a little girl and not a lint ball."
That was hilarious and reminded me a lot of something that Sheldon would think about.

Also, I don't know how anyone else felt, but I was giggling right along with Robert and Aditi at Shedon's "gaseous interlude. LOL Loved it. Can't wait for more! :D
NumbistheNewHigh chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
You came back!

How sweet of the kids to plan an anniversary party for their parents.

It's wonderful to see that both kids have some of Sheldon's quirks and the interaction between Sheldon and Aditi made me laugh.

And as always, kudos on keeping the children children. It's a task a lot of people fail at.

I'm excited to see what you come up with next. :)
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »