Reviews for The Fowler-Cooper Chronicles
SachaS44 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Thank you so much for the new story. I love it already :).
pammie chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Mari, the idea of making a fic with aditi and robert is a great one. I really love the twins so much and reading about their plan for their parent's anniversary is going to be fun that's for sure! :)
rubyanjel chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This is just amazing! I am totally stressed out because I am cramming my thesis but the way the sound of Sheldon's flatulence were written actually had me hearing them in my head. I know it's childish to laugh at fart sounds but I had to stop myself from laughing way too much that might with so much gas.

What I love reading from your fanfics is how you're not just telling a story. You try to include what can be seen and heard at the very moment, creating images inside the readers' heads as they go further into the story, and making it as if we're actually watching an episode. I just... well, I think I might bore you with how much I just love your stories and that I'll always be one of your biggest fans.

The Lady and the Tramp part, I just ADORE that. Old Married Couple-Shamy feels! Ugh.

*quickly goes back into her hiding place to finish her goddamn thesis that she delayed too much*
Yowzah-Shamy chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This is so incredibly cute! Me encanta! Please update very soon! Awwww I love it
Dina C chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Yay, the Cooper family is back again! So happy to see that your muse has popped up her head and dictated some more Shamy goodness. Loved Robert and DeeDee plotting. They seemed very much on target for 10 year olds. I only question their ability to both hide under a standard twin bed. Ten year olds can be pretty big. I was 5'3" when I was ten. I hope there are more chapters to come. Thanks for sharing! :-)
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4