Reviews for For You
FireFox Vixen chapter 9 . 7/25
Love!
Marxou chapter 9 . 7/23
This started out okay but your details for this are highly unrealistic for Ritsu's type of personality in that sort of situation. I have experience on the matter. :P If you're going to continue this way, at least alter Ritsu's personality to fit, yeah?
Twitchyness chapter 9 . 7/21
Awesome fan fic can't wait to read more
Difying Gravity chapter 9 . 7/16
Sussssspeeeeeeennnnnnnnnncccccccceeeeeeeee. update please.
Your instincts about the lemons notbeing allowed correct. The MA rating is nt permitted on this site. The M rating is for the implied or short NON-descriptive moments. You cannot describe pleasuring of certain body parts or penetration for that falls under MA. If you need more proof that the site doesn't permit lemons, look up the Purge of 2012. A lot of users ended up with deleted stories and some even lost their account.

So I applaud your instincts.
AngstyYaoiFangirl chapter 9 . 6/23
Ahhhhhhhhh yeah an update soooo happy! I love this story so dont stop writing it!
Misagi chapter 9 . 6/23
Sooo pleased to see an update on this story! Really cannot wait for the next chapter! :)
AngstyYaoiFangirl chapter 8 . 6/20
Ahhhhhh update asap i need more!
Nowaki Kamijou chapter 8 . 4/30
This story is amazing. I wish you would update soon.
Abie Lincoln chapter 8 . 3/1
I absolutely hate when people do this it's no use begging you to continue but I still wish you would and it was so so interesting too :( :( :(
Lilian chapter 8 . 1/1
Aaah nooo why isn't it continuing? I want to know how it ends :((
Jade Rojo chapter 8 . 10/15/2014
ohhh please.. please continue.. you can't leave us with the hearth crushed like this...
Jade Rojo chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
O h.. my God.. This bastard is seriously crazy.. and a pshyco.. What is going to happen to Onodera and Takano...?!
SecretPrussianCitizen chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
I know this is late, but I hope you update soon! I really love this story.
Animebaconlover chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
Can you please update this story is getting good by the chapter