Reviews for For You
Fi Suki Saki chapter 8 . 6/25
I want to kill Miura with everything I have!

SOMEONE, PLEASE! PLEASE FIND OUT THE TRUTH!
AppleCiderr chapter 8 . 6/22
AHHHH! Please update! Poor Ritsu!
nyan cat chapter 8 . 5/15
THIS NEEDS TO BE UPDATED POOR TAKANO OML SOMEONE SEND HALP
Setsuko Kashima chapter 8 . 5/11
Plzzzzzz update
taarke chapter 8 . 4/29
Noooo! Poor Takano! It's so sad that he doesn't even know what's going on. Ritsu, just tell him everything
Cris chapter 8 . 1/24
AMAZING chapter, I enjoyed this a lot. You're writing beautifully. Keep it up.:)
The Last Autumn Leaf chapter 9 . 9/22/2015
I like this story! It's a bit... strange, sometimes. A little too overdone? But I like otherwise, I'm excited to read more
Svaneaalka chapter 9 . 9/15/2015
Wonderful chapter. Keep it up! :)
FireFox Vixen chapter 9 . 7/25/2015
Love!
Marxou chapter 9 . 7/23/2015
This started out okay but your details for this are highly unrealistic for Ritsu's type of personality in that sort of situation. I have experience on the matter. :P If you're going to continue this way, at least alter Ritsu's personality to fit, yeah?
Twitchyness chapter 9 . 7/21/2015
Awesome fan fic can't wait to read more
Difying Gravity chapter 9 . 7/16/2015
Sussssspeeeeeeennnnnnnnnncccccccceeeeeeeee. update please.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/12/2015
Your instincts about the lemons notbeing allowed correct. The MA rating is nt permitted on this site. The M rating is for the implied or short NON-descriptive moments. You cannot describe pleasuring of certain body parts or penetration for that falls under MA. If you need more proof that the site doesn't permit lemons, look up the Purge of 2012. A lot of users ended up with deleted stories and some even lost their account.

So I applaud your instincts.
AngstyYaoiFangirl chapter 9 . 6/23/2015
Ahhhhhhhhh yeah an update soooo happy! I love this story so dont stop writing it!
Misagi chapter 9 . 6/23/2015
Sooo pleased to see an update on this story! Really cannot wait for the next chapter! :)