Reviews for Hurting Words, Untold Feelings
iAmNotDanIsNotOnFire chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
umm... i've been reading fanfics, but ... what's a 'lemon' story? /
Ayupan chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
KYAAAAAAA! So cute! :3

Write more! I want more! Pretty please?
Rainbow Composer chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
A sad Akihiko makes me happy in the most heartwrenching of ways, if that makes sense. ( That being said, I was so veryglad they made up so nicely in the end.
Saranwyn chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Misaki just stared. Stared and stared. At the place where Usagi-san just stood moments ago, before Misaki had shouted at him.

I LOVED this line - like...it totally captured everything Misaki was feeling and thinking just so perfectly! As a whole this is sweet and very elegantly written. Of course, I also am a perv and would've liked a longer lemon (hehe) but really, this is really good. So many fanfics based on animes are hard to follow or written awkwardly, but this is really artfully crafted! Good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Ahw, that was so fluffy and cute XD wonderful. The whole time; Me: "OH MY GOD, COME. ON." Ending; "YES." XD cute story C:
lv90047 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
No, I disagree. It wasn't super long. It was perfect. Just right. :)
First of all, I loved the aroma you captured between the two. It made the plot more believable in my opinion. You also manage to express the pain they were feeling very well. Excellent. :)
Once again, I hope you write more beautiful fanfics like this. They're comforting to read.