Reviews for Come Back to Me
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I LOVE PO AND TIGRESS SO WRITE AWESOME COOL
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
My real account is lightningstrike585.
I thought this one-shot was beautiful. It even had me crying while listening to maniac by Jason derulo.(I don't know how listening to the song along with the story but it did.)
tyivonnorton24 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
one word that was awsome
solarsystemex chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I'm logged out, but what a great tale!
lunar silver chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
loved it
KungFuPandaFanatic chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Fantastic one shot my friend :) It was full of awesomeness :D I gotta say when that lion slipped on his feet and accidently kissed Tigress, I had a feeling Po was going to witness it and belive the sight infront of him :( and what he did, I cant blame him i mean seeing your love kissing soemone else or well having their lips on anothers you kind of jsut assume the worse which leads to a aching heart, but still he should have waited for her and ask her why she was touching lips with a lion, but he left only leaving a note for her saying he was leaving for good and that they were over :( Couldnt imagine what Tigress was feeling at that moment when she realized her dumpling left her, she felt hurt and felt a pain in the heart :( and evne though she tried her best to reahc him in time it wasnt enough as he had already left the valley of peace, and those nightmares she had only made it more hurtful on her especially the one where Po was there telling her he would never leave her and wasnt ever going to but only awoke to find it only another bad dream :( But one way or the other she was goign to get him back home nad make sure he knew the truth no matter what! and staging a attack was a great way to get him back and i bet when he seen Tigress when he got back he didn tknow what to do and tried to leave again even after she told him but she pinned him and kept telling him that it was an accident, thats he only loved him and thanks to master Oogwya he saw the truth of it all and knew she wasnt lying to him and that she never would :) and thnakfully the two are back in eahc others arms keeping the other safe :D and it was so cute when she curled up on his belly and slept making sure he wasnt goign anywhere :3 dont worry Tigress hes not he will always be by your side :)
M4dG4rl chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
My review : It's very touching. Loving it much. Hoping I can see your one-shot like this again in the future
MrSimba593 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Your really good at these oneshots! Ever think of putting them all into a 'Onshot chapter story'? At least they would get more attention like they deserve :) Keep up your awesome work!
zeaeevee chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
that was so... so... beautiful
so emotional, it had me crying.

awesome work as always (yea i've been reading ur other stories, just been too lazy to review)

-Zea