Reviews for Rememberance
jessspider chapter 1 . 4/17
I loved this sooooo much! well done on giving us this beautiful little deep angsty and intense short piece...gosh...I want more! :) so glad I happened upon it. brilliant well done :) just completely gorgeous. And yes! I just adored that ending, that fluffy yummy well deserved ending!
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I like fluffy cheese! Especially your fluffy romance that is very real feeling and well written! I thought these two had so much potential in the movie! Thank you for continuing their story!
ladeerelli chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I loved it...how she opened up to him in the dungeon and how she asked him to stay. Very sweet.
The Miss of Many chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Oh, sorry, indeed, for those who did not enjoy this more than lovely one shot!

Mary Sue? Where? I mean, really, this is as true to form as a movie with this sort of happy ending (one that it deserves) could ever get. And fluff, sweet fluff, mmmm, yes, Gotta love that.

Gotta love Eric's reaction to all that talk of William; why did he encourage the prince anyway? I so don't get that, Huntsman! :) But indeed, all these memories coming back to Snow, and the Huntsman finding her and himself in the dark tower, are now making him realize that he is not the only one with sorrows and fears, but also this queen, (or princess) before him; the girl he protects... and loves. True enough, nothing here is imagined any longer. And when he teased Snow by calling her a "silly little bird", I just about melted! I could totally imagine him saying that to her... ah, my dreams for another SWATH film or something... oh, and by the way, it's 'Sara', not 'Sarah'.

Awesome work!
angel897 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
lovely story
nokkisderp chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I read the summary and it gave me chills and I sure do not regret reading the story. I liked it a lot! This ship sails by itself
I really love the part when they are in the dungeon and aaaah ;-;
Bugula chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Nicely written, I enjoyed it a lot! The scene in the tower was awesome, well thought. Would love to read more!
Lizette Ray chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
waiting :)
its being together
neverland014 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
this made my heart swell :) i wish they'd do this in the movie :'(
TheSpazChik chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
That was damn fine piece of writing right there. So good on details and emotion. I loved it. Please, add more:)
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Wonderful had to read it again pls write more swath
Pyrane chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Thanks :D

***Pyrane***
Anon chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Love it :) very well written. I like the comparison you had her draw between her rank and showing him how she'd grown up in that room and how that makes them the same; "...if it is because of rank I will you to remember what you saw in that tower.."

Definitely not Mary Sue and definitely enjoyable, good read. Thanks :)
Citigerfan chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Just read it again. One of my favorites!
bloodroseroxas chapter 1 . 5/20/2013