Reviews for Locum Tenens
.GOD. I KNEW it! I just knew she was alive and was going to come back and ruin their relationship the second I read Jai died in a plane crash. I just knew she was alive. Please please please update this is the best story I've ever read and I read it in ONE day so PLEASE update.
Feriel chapter 25 . 7/19
Ok this is an Algerian fan :D and I realy wish à quick update, this is the best paily story off all the time thanks. Très bien écrite la fiction on se sent encré dans les personnages bravo. Feriel
i miss this story, please comeback soon.
pailyanchormcfields chapter 25 . 7/8
Wow...didn't see that coming!
Thanks for the amazing story.
Can't wait what's next. Hope you update soon!
any news on when this is goin to continue?
REBA chapter 25 . 6/8
Type your review KINDA SUCKED AT THE END
just so you know, i'll be waiting for this fic to be updated even if it takes forever...
Tns729 chapter 25 . 5/21
Hope you come back soon
tinkyd43 chapter 1 . 5/13
Wow.
bhappy4urlife chapter 25 . 5/11
No. No. No. No. This isn't fair! you can't stop there! OMG! This fic is so fucking awesome! Can't wait to read more.
shay chapter 25 . 5/8
OH MY GOSH! DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING PLEASE! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE! THIS STORY IS SO GREAT! AMAZING ACTUALLY!.SO PLEASE I'M DYING HERE! WHATS GONNA HAPPEN?!
CatchSide chapter 25 . 4/30
Não esperava esse final. Adoro quando fico surpresa com a história.
CalzonaFan01 chapter 25 . 4/24
Oh my poor Paige. I can't wait to read more. You had me fooled :'(
elipr17 chapter 9 . 4/11
I start reading ur history again, this is the 4 time i read it and i am continuing enjoying everything, smiling.. crying, you are a good storyteller, i have faith you will come with next chapter when you can, i know you have a lot work right now and you dont have time to write, dont worry i can wait, im just happy that you dont forget of this, the good things are whort it to wait.
xLix chapter 25 . 4/3
This is a very beautiful story. It has complexity, and real characters. Your Paige, your Emily, they feel like real people. Most of the time, their reactions are exquisitely human and genuine, it makes me smile. You took some of my favourite fictional people and put them in a setting I'm enjoying immensely. Keep up the very very good work, whenever you find the time.

Ah, also: I wanted to tell you how much I love Reese. While Jai (there's more backstory with Paige there, which I am very curious about) is sometime too perfect for Paige to be comfortable about, Reese is someone I'd personally love to have as a friend. She's great :)