Reviews for Squish the Bunny
MooseandCam chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
i cryed ... im still crying. chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
First of all, let me just say that when I read the summary, I did not expect it to be my prompt, this is another thing that I love about your work, like, your summaries leave so much to find out and imagine . So, A plus for you, for that. Oh, that goes for you titles, as well.

Now onto the story, again, I cried, but it's okay, I was expecting it when I gave you the prompt. I like how you made Austin still think about his first "love", like, I'm tired of those stories where the girl Austin was with died/broke up with him, and when he meets Ally, he totally forgets about the other girl, it's not realistic, I like how YOU made Mallory his actual first love, like, for real and not because he meet Ally, and it all became nothing, even tho it was painful, since, you know, I'm an Auslly shipper, but it was still sooo beautiful and just perfect.

And it was much more beautiful how you made Ally understand -that he did indeed love someone else before her, that she wasn't his first love- and not turn her into a freak girlfriend/wife.

It is totally normal how he can't forget about his first love, and also normal that in his heart, he still has this small part that still loves Mallory, but that does not mean he doesn't -really- love Ally, and definitely does not mean thatshe doesn't mean the world to him. I know you didn't exactly write those exact words, but that is how I felt while reading the ending :)

All in all, it was perfect. Thank you :)
polkadotty chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
excuse me while i go cry a puddle of tears the size of the atlantic ocean...

kay i'm back. that was beautiful. so sweet.

i don't have a prompt for you. i know, so surprising, but i don't. OH! WAIT A SEC...I GOT ONE! IT'S ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD!

YOUR NEW PROMPT IS: magazines and chocolate milk.

well that was random. anyway, i love your stories!
JasmineLief chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
wow so this made me cry, too cute and sad! I loved it though, as usual ;D great job!
the blue of berries chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This is so sad... and so beautiful but mostly sad.

It was awesome as always, though! Can't wait for the next one :)
Cataniagirl chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Loved it!
omggkelly chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
why woiofnyou donthis ttoome
SORRYDELETEDACCOUNT chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Aww that was so cute!
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I am sorry that Austin lost a girl who obviously meant a lot to him but I am glad that Austin found love again with Ally