Reviews for Live for Me
HeroTheGreat chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Loved it
Night N. Gail chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I kind of wish I had read this immediately after volume 23 instead of waiting until I finished volume 25. '

That was sweet. :3 As usual you portray the characters a bit more emotionally forward than I think they would in the actual story, but again, it's not as though I've never been guilty of that. :P I think it could have been executed a bit better, but nitpicking aside, this was a nice little bit of character exploration for Fai and Kurogane and I enjoyed it. :)

On a side note, you also got in quite a few clever little word analogies. I particularly liked the dog simile and "Just a drop in the bucket." - I dunno, poetic flare like that is something I really latch onto in anything I read-probably because it's not something that comes easily to me in my own writing. :(
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Excellent and awesome.
My5tic-Lali chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This is one of the best TRC fanfic I've yet read-and (my favorite part) IT'S NOT KUROxFAI AND STILL FOCUSES ON KURO-PUU AND FAI! I absolutely LOVE this for multiple reasons, but that takes the laurels.
I love your writing, as always, but I particularly love this because of the understanding I can see that you have of these characters, and how you resolved this is precisely how it would be in the real plotline as far as I can tell.
This is a great description of their relationship! Wonderful job, as usual!
NewMoonFlicker chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
You have touched on all my favorite pieces of Kurogane and Fai’s friendship... there is such a curious brilliance to them. A part of me prefers to think that Yuko was more than intentional about forcing Kurogane to mix his blood with Kamui’s – that she knew Fai would react the way he did, and knew that there needed to be something to keep them together. A need Fai could not deny and Kurogane could not refuse, and over time, it helped them both to soften. Perhaps that was another part of the price they both paid, was pride.
Agh, I just love it X3 I SUPERGLOMP you via internet, my dear friend! Thank you so much! And I’m sorry about the delay of everything else – my family decided to invade almost immediately after I got off the phone with you yesterday. BUT! Expect to be spammed very soon, in proportions to a level of epic not seen before! 83 I love you!
Obsidian Buterfly chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Oh I could totally glomp you to unconsciousness right now. do you have any idea how great it is to check your mail and find out that your favorite author has written something for your favorite fandom? (FMA would be my second favorite _; )
Anyways, this was fun to read and I really found the part where Kuro told Fai that he's supposed to be the comic relief quite funny even if it seemed a little out of character for Kuro to admit that. though I did like the fact that he missed being called the nicknames. That was a nice touch although... In Nihon, right after Kuro wakes up, wouldn't he have still been to weak from bloodloss (the guy cut off his arm and threw it away like they grow on trees or something! ) to actually risk offering Fai to feed, no? at least that's what I think.
Silver Souhait chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I haven't read Tsubasa in a long time, so this was a pleasant reminder of it. Beautifully written, as always. You have such an eloquent way of capturing emotion in a short amount of words. Nice job!