Reviews for I'll feed on your breath
LouiseUchiha chapter 11 . 3/25
Update :3
viv-heart chapter 10 . 3/23/2014
yeah I'm stalking your stories today
At first this was really depressing but you have managed to portray everything so good
And now with Kise getting better I simply wanna hug these idiots xD hell, this is really the worst feeling to wanna cuddle fictional characters o.o
I am really looking forward to what will happen next. These two deserve a happy ending
TheAwesomePandaChan chapter 10 . 3/4/2014
Noooooo. Why a cliffhanger?
Kensy Echo chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
Yay! Finally! Why is it so long for you to figure it, AHOmine? That's not that hard, right? You're so lucky that Kise will love you back! But poor Kurokocchi TT-TT Anyway, please write moooore! I need mooooooree! Keep writing and update soon ;)

shashavenn chapter 9 . 2/12/2014
It really hurts me when Kise did all that but I'm happy he's gonna be okay ;_; Just dont hurt Kise-baby too much lol
Kensy Echo chapter 9 . 1/28/2014
Aww, the last chapter is really sweet. I'm glad that Kise seems better and he has a wonderful friends who patiently support him and understand him. Here, here, I want to hug Kisecchi too *bear hug* Although this chapter is short, it manage to touch my heart. But another problem here, basically if it's about AoKiKuro, I prefer a one sided love on Kise or Aomine, I just cannot bear to see Kurokocchi sad... And I hate someone who prefer love above friendship or family. So I hate it when Aomine snapped on Kurokocchi... Poor him... being rejected by Kise and now being snapped by his best friend. It's not dislike but hate, so I hope the will make up soon ;) I love GoM's friendship so much... And it will be so lovely if everyone love Kise so they will try their best to protect him :D

Keep writing! Please don't force yourself to update it as soon as possible if you have other bussiness. Just be sure to not ignore it, okay? Keep writing and good luck with your days!

Nightmared chapter 9 . 1/28/2014
I was soooooo happy when I saw that there was a new chapter and my god, I love it!
Aomine is so cute and I really like the fact that Kise is fighting his eating desorder. I know it's a strong subject and it's very « poetic » the way you deal with it.

I don't know how to express myself in English but really, I loved this new chapter, I loved the fact that Aomine is sooo happy to see Kise again and I hope you'll be more motivate for the next chapter because it would be a shame if you stop this amazing fic.

I love your style (righting style) and just... Keep going, it's really great!
Good luck! *Q*
Nightmared chapter 8 . 1/22/2014
Oh my god. It's the first fic that I read in english since I'm always too lazy to read in english but just... I don't regret it. I love so much your fic... ( I'm sorry, I'm such a piece of shit in English 8D )

Kise is very... I don't know how to say but I was like « I wanna hug you! » and in other hand I was screaming « Aomine will kick your ass if you don't eat, dumbass! ». Anyway, I was really touched by your fic, espacially since I know very well how hard it is to dealing with this kind of disorders and... well it was like the reality. But it's very beautiful.

I love your fic. Really! And I'm so impatient! I want the next chapter so bad! 3
Good luck! ( again, sorry for my poor english... )
Guest chapter 8 . 1/14/2014
please continue!
Blank Angel chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
I can NOT believe what AHOminecchi said to poor sweet Kurokocchi! D: ...and then he felt guilty XD Aominecchi needs speach lessons ;D It was hilarious how he was feeling jealous that Kisecchi hadn't asked Kurokocchi to "fuck off" like omfg ahominecchi why would he do tha to Kurokocchi?! XD Please update ASAP! :)
Blank Angel chapter 7 . 12/8/2013
Unnnff! Ddhieiehie! I effin literally CRIED in this chapter! What have you done Author-sannnnn,! Neways! It's so painfully sweet to watch Kurokocchi hurting in silence! I hope he manages to still remain friends with poor Ahominecchi...but seriously...everyone (the GoM ) seems to be in love with Kisecchi...thats a good thing, ne? In the end, will their love/friendship/care save Kisecchi? He's already so guilty for causing Akashicchi that pain...GOSH THAT SCENE BETWEEN THEM WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! THATS WHERE I CRIED!...
And yea...Kurkocchi might be somewhat boring..(and I'm not a very big fan of GoM x Kuroko) and OMFG WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE I SHIP KISE-BBY WITH ALMOST EVERYPNE TOO!..But I guess Fujimaki-sensei made Kurokocchi the main charavter so that plain-looking, low-presence, low-self-esteemed people can have some hope in life and are able to be strong and some day make useful changes :) I hope his idea works 333
SeaWeedHead chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
Don't worry girl, I totally get you about the whole Kuroko being a boring main character thing. Kise would have been a much better choice, or like I said even Kagami would have been pretty interesting, but Kuroko...just no. Again, it's good to know I'm not alone!

As for this chapter I was glad Akashi at least addressed Kise head on and even though it upset Kise, Akashi is there for him and won't judge him, he just wants to help him get better. I hope this has at least allowed Kise to realize that he may need help.

And I kind of feel bad for the whole Aomine cause now even his good friend isn't talking to him! I'm glad he still has Momoi to talk to though, and I hope is able to see the bigger picture soon.

I'm looking forward to see how everything works out :D
CrystaliceSaphiris chapter 7 . 10/24/2013
If you do not want Kuroko to be a main character, push him out now.
I personally do not like KiKuro so it would be nice to get on with the story.
Thank you for writing this story and please continue.
(P. S. AkaKuro is fine by me! :)
Kensy Echo chapter 7 . 10/24/2013
Ah, why Kisecchi TT-TT Poor Kurokocchi too... (Since my otp is KiKuro)... I love the way you describe every single part so detailed and hold deep feeling. Please continue! Ano, can I hope for more KiKuro?

steamed-mun chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
I love this story, poor Kise. Btw, it's "umaibo", not "maiubo". Love this, keep up the good work. :)