Reviews for Mr Darcy's Bathing Beauty
c3lia chapter 1 . 3/21
it does sound strange that a single Mr Darcy and a single Elizabeth would behave like this! but the story is beautifully written! :) hugs from Portugal, célia
AnElusiveDreamer chapter 1 . 3/4
Oh, this is fantastic! You have sparked my imagination about what kinds of wonderful naughtiness the two could have been up to whenever they found themselves lucky enough to be alone together..
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
bravoo
amore chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
such a dirty fiction!but I LOVE IT:)!
KylieKyotie chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Awww - you managed to make this sweet and erotic - well done : )
Emily chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Loved this XD
Saralee chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Wow. What more to say !
DemiAnn chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Wow that was amazing!

Brilliantly written and I loved the plot :)
Sincerely Ellise chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This was really good! My only question is how there was a squeezable bottle of cream in this time period, as opposed to a glass jar?
Dimitra247 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Wow! I really liked that! :D are you planning on posting a second chapter or maybe a sequel? Cause that would be awesome! :)
Aging in time chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Great story, very cute!
pennyg chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
hot and passionate yet tender too
Avanell chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Breathtaking ;)
alix33 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
"even with the considerably lively company of his fiancé." - "company of his fiancée".
"You mean you do not wish for anyone to know what a wanton your fiancé is?" - "wanton your fiancée".
Moltz chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This Lizzy was as adventurous as I imagine her to be when it came to the physical nature of her relationship with Darcy.
It was obvious Lizzy saw him enter the room and decided to play with her fiancé. Delightful, mischievous and bold. Darcy's act of cunnilingus did surprise me a bit.
The actual wedding night would cap this off nicely!