Reviews for Sympathy For The Devil
sweetjenndagz chapter 9 . 7/26/2014
Damn! Finally! LOL! Great chapter!
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 18 . 2/13/2014
That was sweet, funny and loving, just the way it should be! Thank you and I am glad you're back! HG4eva
Clarabelle chapter 17 . 11/28/2013
Awwwwww poor Draco. x
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 17 . 11/17/2013
Awwww! That was very well done. I know some may be upset about everyone's reactions, but I think they were spot on! Good job and thank you. I look forward to more really soon, HG4eva
Chester99 chapter 17 . 11/17/2013
Still don't like her friends here, especially Harry and Ron. I'm thinking Hermione needs to spend a little less time with her friends for awhile. She's way to dependent on them in this story. At her age I can't see her being that dependent on them. They don't really seem to care about her. It's more about what they see as appropriate then about what will make Hermione happy. It often amazes me how no one seems to notice that Harry and Ron, especially, are just as bigoted if not worse than Draco was in his younger years. They can not just let it go and put it done to school rivalry. A rivalry which Dumbledore encouraged btw. I'm hoping we don't have to deal with her "friends" for awhile now.
Honoria Granger chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Actually, if Narcissa is Sirius's first cousin, that makes Draco and Sirius first cousins once removed (a generation apart). The children of Draco and Sirius would be one another's second cousins...just FYI. This is a really fun story...
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 16 . 11/6/2013
I am truly enjoying this story! I am sorry her life and choices have to be dissected by everyone who supposedly cares about her. But, I am glad Ginny's at least trying. It's sad that Remus and Sirius' news garnered nothing but support and Hermione's such disappointment. I know her friends have a past with Draco, but they also have a past with her and should at least try to support her in trying to find happiness. Man, they are judgmental! UGH! sigh... I hope Draco shows her that he's worth it. Thank you, HG4ega
Chester99 chapter 16 . 11/3/2013
I hope Hermione hexes the crap out of her friends if they actually do try and hurt Draco. She needs to show some more back bone than she has. After all she had no problem going after Ron in the books. Honestly, I think Hermione should dump most of her friends like Draco did his. Her's really don't seem to be that much better. I still don't like Sirius in this.
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 15 . 10/25/2013
I have absolutely no idea how I have missed this story repeatedly! I was reading up to chapter 5 and then it just disappeared on me. Man, am I glad I found it again! I can't review well because I just read 5 through 15 at one time. But, know that it was fantastic enough to keep me in on a Friday night and so busy reading that I didn't realize it was midnight already. lol Thank you and please please update again soon! Thank you, HG4eva
sethiel chapter 15 . 10/15/2013
hi. i love your works. i just wondering if you can post your stories in and , thanks.
Clarabelle chapter 15 . 10/13/2013
Huh ...Draco!...You go guy! Way to set Precidence! I like this devil be damned Draco. Carry on x
Chester99 chapter 14 . 10/4/2013
How interesting nothing was said about how they used to humiliate and bully Severus before the m incident with Lily. :( Sirius is a hypocrite! Remus is at least trying but he's not being totally honest.
ahbuggrit chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
Ah, the interaction between these two is so cute. I like how they sorted out their differences in the last chaper, and I couldn't help but laugh at Draco and his bumbliness in this chapter while he was preparing for the date. It was fun to read.
And what a fun end to the chapter ;) I wonder how far will they go - just some touching to get each other off, or all the way?
Clarabelle chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
ohhh frisky! lol Roy sounds really funny. x
Clarabelle chapter 11 . 9/20/2013