Reviews for A Day In Hell
fuji's fan chapter 1 . 8/5
woah, that was hot. but i didn't expect kuki, kite and tachibana to be there too. i'd rather want it to be... i guess fuji... but i'm very much okay with atobe and sanada since both of them are way too obsessed with (defeating) tezuka. but darn! how could they fit themselves inside him at the same time? geez, this was dirty but i liked it. except for when kuki tried choking tezuka. i don't want him pained like that :(
nonamebrand chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
omg poor tezuka [
Jellyfish Princess chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Ahh Uke-Tezuka is my favourite Tezuka.
I noticed this was requested in a review, and I have been waiting for this ever since. It was gooood. Well done.
But I must also say poor Tezuka, I feel bad for liking this.
Btw can I request a Nanjiroh/Tezuka. Yes you heard that right, Ryoma's father!
I haven't seen one before and I desperately want to see it. Please PM me because I have a few scenarios in mind if you need help or inspiration.
:D
Tezuke fan chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Sorry about the delay in reviewing!
One word - LOVE it! XD The wait was well worth it!
Your writing has improved a lot since the time you wrote 'Just One Night'. You're writing more descriptively now and I enjoy reading it a lot! :)
But...I wish u'd given a happy ending...remember my review for 'High-School-is-a-Drag' ? I'd wanted Sanada to realize what he'd done is wrong upon seeing Tez-chan's beaten up state... May be you'll write a sequel? They haven't used toys on him yet! Instead of real toys they can use make shift ones like the cell phone for vibrator, tennis bat, mirror etc...
Any way, thanks a lot for this chapter :)
Keep up the good job! ;)