Reviews for Losing Touch
Almedha chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
Poor Rodney... but no one can ever say his friends don't love him. This was so much perfection. I loved it all. Everyone was spot on. I even liked Elizabeth, and I pretty much never like Elizabeth. And Radek got to be an actual, no-arguments hero.
Just perfect. Thank you for writing.
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
You did an absolutely amazing job. I loved your 'fake science', your storyline, your POV switches and the way you characterised everyone's personalities.
Beautifully written.
Tazmy chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
This is a wonderful idea and you execute it well. Thank you.
Monica chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Great story! I always wondered what would happen if the gene therapy failed, and this answered it nicely. Plus, I"m always up for another 'Radek saves the day' story.
ragapuffin chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
wowser - it was awesome. absolutely splendid job.
ElisaD263 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Thank you so much for writing this story! Thoroughly enjoyed the angst and the Rodney whump! I loved the description of what John felt when Rodney knew that the cybernetic retrovirus worked...
and when Radek knew...they were just brilliantly written! Thanks again!
daylight4449southslope.net chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This is one of the best new stories I've read in months! You've done a wonderful job of pulling together many small details of *Stargate Atlantis* and made them into a tale every bit as engaging as a canon episode. You've given us a story that's every bit as much about Radek Zelenka (who was, perhaps, the most under-appreciated character on the show) as it is about Rodney, of whom you've shown us a side that we scarcely got to see in canon. I liked the way you showed us these two characters growing in a manner that was missing from the series. And, from my perspective at least, you did a fine job of keeping the POVs straight. Thank you for this most enjoyable story!
popkin16 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This was wonderful. Poor Rodney - I can't imagine what losing the gene would be like for him - probably very near to this. I'm so glad everyone rallied to keep Rodney on the city, that they didn't like the depressed man he became, that they recognized that he was a useful, beloved member of the city. I love when Rodney is clearly cared for and appreciated :) Radek's crush on Elizabeth was adorable, too, and I loved that Radek got to be a hero :D
Andriabow chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Wow, superb emotional, heartwarming story. Great job. Thanks
RavenWeavesTales chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Wow. What a cool fic. Boy ya put Rodney through the emo whump wringer in this one. *iz a proud whumper* The angst was an almost physical character within the fic. Hmm...I don't think Ronon would ever make fun of Rodney over something so serious (unless it was John who started bawling and Ronon was teasing him) that almost got McKay sent home permanently. *grins* I really liked how ya had Radek save the day; the last 'Radek' scene was completely epic. Great stuff. Well done. Cheers! }:O

Raven