Reviews for How Did We Manage This ?
Tigerlily xoxo chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
short but sweet i like. i unfortunately dont hav much time for reading fanfics right now but ill get to it eventually. dont despair if u dont hear from me for a while.
FanFic456 chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
Eeee! So happy for my feedbacks! Thanks so much you guys, I was missing my faithfuls! 3
Remember, if you ever want to, I do take recommendations :) - I'm going to recommend 'Rick's Ruby'. I can't remember who wrote it, but it's a really good read, really good! :) Happy Thursday! 3
x-shmanda-x chapter 10 . 4/13/2013
Great story! I loved the ending :) they both got their lovin's ;) And yay! Ding dong the Rem is dead! Adding you as a favorite author and I look forward to reading more from you!
GeminiCross chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
SHE COULD JUST FUCKING SHOOT REM IN THE HEAD RIGHT NOW. BUT NOOOO SHE'S GOTTA WASTE HER TIME AND LEAVE HIM OUT IN THE COUNTRY AND WHEN HE FINDS OUT-HE GETS REVENGE. THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!
x-shmanda-x chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
I'm reading! Lol.. and you aren't a bad writer, trust me on that. There are plenty of bad ones out there and you are nowhere near them. And I thought your love scene was good! Plenty sexy ;) if I were Rick or Poppy I woulda just grabbed Daryls crossbow and BOOM. Rem problem solved lol. That was a great chapter I enjoyed it and can't wait for the next one! Sometimes I'm a little slow to read/review but I'll do my best to review each chapter :)
2Kayla's-heart chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
Loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
x-shmanda-x chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
Ooo possessive Rick is always sexy :) and yay Daryl I love Daryl! And Poppys ex what a flippin idiot he can't even get his sons name correct..sheesh.. can't wait to see how this all plays out please update soon!
FanFicy456 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Hey guys, FanFic456 here, just letting you know I posted another story - called 'Rick's Revenge'. You wanna check 'er out, go ahead! Thanks! :)
2Kayla's-heart chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
I love your writing! Just had to point that out! :)
Limaro chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
So glad DreamLori has given her blessing!
Now I just hope this truck isn't bad news. If it IS bad news, I hope we at least get to see Rick (and maybe Carl too!) all bad ass and heroic.
On a more optimistic note, the truck could be full of characters from the past... hmm not sure which I prefer. But I look forward to seeing where the story is headed. Thank you for writing.
x-shmanda-x chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
Aww I liked that chapter it was really sweet :) the part where Rick dreamt of Lori telling him it was ok to be happy and move on was good (even though it wasn't actually Lori). I also liked the part where Rick told Poppy that he likes her and wants her but wants to "be sure".. it was cute. Well I just liked the whole chapter lol. I liked all the parts! :) please update soon! I have no idea how I'm going to get through the next 6 months.. I guess the same way I did before but y'know.. it's still a tragedy that there's no TWD for the next 6 months lol.
Limaro chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
Rick needs to get over this whole Lori Guilt Trip and get on with following his instincts!
I think he and Poppy will make a good team.
Limaro chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
I like your story! Talk about a "Meet Cute"?!

I admit I'm easily confused, but it might be helpful to differentiate a little when switching between POV's.
Limaro chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
This is sweet.
Thank you for writing.
x-shmanda-x chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
Great chapters! Poor Rick you can tell he's really struggling with himself in this situation. Run after him Poppy! Can't wait for the next chapter! Oh and now I'm wondering WHO is showing up soon.. hmm.. :)