Reviews for Porcelain
Insane.Sonic.Fan chapter 12 . 12/28/2015
Oh my chaos! I loooove this book serie!
Nuuuuuuuh! DX it cant end like that! I wanted to read if it worked or not and what happend with Jody TTwTT
But oh well its still an amazing story! Big fan here! XD
Indelwin57 chapter 12 . 12/1/2015
I recently found this story, and it has been at least two years since this chapters publishing, but it is a truly magnificent and gorgeous story! I liked how you ended it, it didn't open up to a whole large set of questions, but instead left us with a one or the other option. Though may I ask, when you release your Porcelain Oneshots, would it be ok if you could give is the details of what happened afterwards? If you'd rather keep the ending like this, it absolutely fine, but it would be awesome to find out what happened afterwards, with out creating another large story!
DarkAlly821 chapter 12 . 11/9/2015
I loved this story! You just don't see fanfics with heroes at their weakest. People have to understand that everyone has a weakness. I'm almost a sadistic freak when it comes to well written stories like these. I'm even creating my own if you wanna take a look. I'm still on the first chapter though and it deals with Fairy Tail.
TheBlurredLine23 chapter 12 . 6/18/2015
Gah! There HAS to be more!

...Ahem. So yeah, here I am again after taking a long hiatus, and I just had to finish this...! And it was not the ending I was expecting, certainly.

I melted when May brought Sonic back to Tails, and Sonic was screaming for Tails. D'awwwwwww...

But there needs to be more. What happens to Jody? Does he get blasted by Eggman? Does Sonic (having recovered) remember and somehow forgive him? Do all the fans of this trilogy start a riot and kill him? XD I am glad he came to his senses enough to take Sonic away from there, though.

And that moment when Sonic forcefully says, "I didn't kill anybody!" You gave me some hope there, Dib. Now I have to go write an ending I am satisfied with. :D

Oh, and one more question... Say Sonic was to recover... Then how would he react to Eggman being a "good guy" now?

I know you haven't written/posted for Sonic for a long time, but I'm always looking forward to when you do...!

-Blurry
True-blueRabbit chapter 12 . 6/17/2015
*wipes away tears* Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for writing this. I loved reading this. I stayed up all night doing so. You know, I think the ending is perfect, so no one will complain about it. You didn't want the cure to work, then it didn't work. You did, then that's how it went. *sigh* I'm gonna just... *reads again*
rhkid chapter 12 . 4/25/2015
UNBELIEVABLE! CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ENDED IT LIKE THAT! I'm not gonna lie I'm quite disappointed. Oh well still was a good story until the ending.
Kaiko luv x3 chapter 12 . 3/5/2015
NOOOO THIS CAN'T BE THE END! I come back after not reading Sonic fan-fiction for a long time to get the worst (and the greatest) cliffhanger in the history of cliffhangers.
-Sigh-
(On the other note, Hi Urabu! Long time no see, eh?)
Guest chapter 12 . 1/22/2015
That was awesome!

Can you make this story again!? But this time with shadow instead of eggman!?

Again awesome story!
merlinfrostG chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
Although I'm sad that it is now over I love how you ended it. It leaves you wondering and thinking up a verity of different ways that the cure could turn out in both good and bad ways.
ReptileRuler chapter 12 . 12/13/2014
God I want the cure to work! They deserve it after all this.
Psy-girl chapter 12 . 12/12/2014
Aww, what?! You have to leave us on a flippin' cliffhanger. That's not cool, yo. But anyway, i so hope that cure actually work. I would be really upset and ready to commit mass murder if it didn't. (Don't worry, I'm not really going to commit mass murder for really. )
PinkishFiction chapter 12 . 12/12/2014
WHAT HAPPENED TO SONIC?!

This chapter leaves me hanging here! Please don't leave me hanging! Oh man this is a way different ending than what I have expected...but I do like it. It's original :)

I'm so glad that Patrick was captured...but Jody is missing... :O what's the deal with that! Now I have the shivers!

Honestly I loved this story from the beggining and to the end. You defiantly have amazing ideas, I'm happy to see you sharing them!

CANT WAIT FOR THE ONESHOTS AND YOUR NEW CHAPTERS! I'm interested how they will turn out...oh they'll be good! I have a feeling! :)

OMG thanks for this amazing story! It will be forever close to my heart. :) (and my favorited list to be technical.)

THANK YOU!
cheesylady583 chapter 12 . 12/12/2014
Im just gonna pretend the cure worked xD it's sad that the story is finally over, but all good things must come to an end. Cant wait for that new story! :D
pokemonpuck chapter 12 . 12/12/2014
Dib. Dib, you're killing me. You're killing me, Dib. I'm plastered to my bed and I'm si fusterated as to how it should end. I love/hate cliffhangers. If the solution is good, the story is shorter. If the solution is bad, it's either longer or cut off due to main character death/etc.
I've been following this series since the beginning and I grant kudos to you. You mesmerized me and so many fans with your work with this fanfiction. It was a semi-great way to end this series.
I can't wait for more updates to other fanfictions and I can't wait for that new one!
Huge Fan from the Beginning,