Reviews for Porcelain
rhkid chapter 12 . 4/25
UNBELIEVABLE! CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ENDED IT LIKE THAT! I'm not gonna lie I'm quite disappointed. Oh well still was a good story until the ending.
Kaiko luv x3 chapter 12 . 3/5
NOOOO THIS CAN'T BE THE END! I come back after not reading Sonic fan-fiction for a long time to get the worst (and the greatest) cliffhanger in the history of cliffhangers.
-Sigh-
(On the other note, Hi Urabu! Long time no see, eh?)
That was awesome!

Can you make this story again!? But this time with shadow instead of eggman!?

Again awesome story!
merlinfrostG chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
Although I'm sad that it is now over I love how you ended it. It leaves you wondering and thinking up a verity of different ways that the cure could turn out in both good and bad ways.
sagapaga chapter 12 . 12/13/2014
God I want the cure to work! They deserve it after all this.
Psy-girl chapter 12 . 12/12/2014
Aww, what?! You have to leave us on a flippin' cliffhanger. That's not cool, yo. But anyway, i so hope that cure actually work. I would be really upset and ready to commit mass murder if it didn't. (Don't worry, I'm not really going to commit mass murder for really. )
PinkFiction chapter 12 . 12/12/2014
WHAT HAPPENED TO SONIC?!

This chapter leaves me hanging here! Please don't leave me hanging! Oh man this is a way different ending than what I have expected...but I do like it. It's original :)

I'm so glad that Patrick was captured...but Jody is missing... :O what's the deal with that! Now I have the shivers!

Honestly I loved this story from the beggining and to the end. You defiantly have amazing ideas, I'm happy to see you sharing them!

CANT WAIT FOR THE ONESHOTS AND YOUR NEW CHAPTERS! I'm interested how they will turn out...oh they'll be good! I have a feeling! :)

OMG thanks for this amazing story! It will be forever close to my heart. :) (and my favorited list to be technical.)

THANK YOU!
cheesylady583 chapter 12 . 12/12/2014
Im just gonna pretend the cure worked xD it's sad that the story is finally over, but all good things must come to an end. Cant wait for that new story! :D
pokemonpuck chapter 12 . 12/12/2014
Dib. Dib, you're killing me. You're killing me, Dib. I'm plastered to my bed and I'm si fusterated as to how it should end. I love/hate cliffhangers. If the solution is good, the story is shorter. If the solution is bad, it's either longer or cut off due to main character death/etc.
I've been following this series since the beginning and I grant kudos to you. You mesmerized me and so many fans with your work with this fanfiction. It was a semi-great way to end this series.
I can't wait for more updates to other fanfictions and I can't wait for that new one!
Huge Fan from the Beginning,
Pokemonpuck
Purest of the Hearts chapter 12 . 12/12/2014
FUCK IT *RAGEQUIT*
WybiE'z KidNapPer chapter 12 . 12/12/2014
What? What? No no no no no nooooooo! I need to know if it worked, you can't do this too me, I've been dying to know since the very fist story D':
MizukiiMoon chapter 12 . 12/12/2014
The end. Ahh! I've been dreading this day. How am I going to live nooow *silently weeps in a corner* lol Jokes, all good things must come to an end, and boy, the oneshots are gonna be AWESOME :D So many exciting ideas!

Brilliant end, to the best story on earth! Seriously, I have been on edge all day thinking Sonic was gonna die LOL I had this awful feeling you were gonna kill Sonic off because, I know you're very much capable of this kind of thing :P

Aww. I love when the story looks back at the old Sonic, how he used to be in comparison to now. Happy, smiling, his whole life ahead of him... Just goes to show how one moment can change your entire life forever.

One thing that really confuses me. We finally get to know the man at the window was Jody (woo!) But, all these creepy going ons in Sonic's bedroom at night with a man being in the closet, etc. Was Jody really stalking Sonic in his bedroom at night causing all these creepy going ons, was it Sonic's imagination, or was Jody a ghost? (as nobody ever saw him) lol! Ah man, I look into things too deeply :P

And bless, I love how Sonic pretends he doesn't understand some of the things May asked. That's definitely an advantage! Oh the amount of times I have done the very same thing ;)

Woohoo! The moment I've been waiting for the entire story x3 SO happy to see the two brothers back together, where they belong. I honestly doubted it would ever happen. I silently thought Sonic was going to die before they even got to the hotel, haha. That hug... the two holding hands inseparable vowing never to let go. So precious :3 And Sonic recognised him too. So sweet!

The only slight downside, would've loved to have seen Sonic telling Tails all about his time away, Tails questioning him, and explaining to Sonic about the fire, that he thought he was dead, etc. But, maybe this could be a oneshot idea ;) *hint hint*

I'm glad May did the right thing to give Sonic back. Kind of worried she may have ended up keeping him! At least she'll be able to keep in contact with Sonic, I'm sure they'll allow her to visit. And, I wonder if she'll take the $1,000,000 reward? I know I would if I were her lol!

HOW COULD YOU END IT LIKE THIIIS :( You meanie :P Naw, only joking. But seriously, how am I ever gonna know what happens next. I MUST KNOW THESE THINGS. AHH! Cliffhangers. They're such a tease! But in all seriousness, I see what you did with the ending, and what you did was very clever and very well done! There were readers who wanted Sonic to get better, and readers who wanted Sonic to stay damaged forever *me*, so what perfect way to end it than to let the readers decide for themselves :) Such a good idea! And ahem, as you were saying the other day about the other possible endings. Mind sharing now? :P

Sh*t, I've been reviewing for the past hour, but you know, this will be my last review on the best story ever made so gotta make it a good one! I dread to think how big this review is going to look O.O

So it all ends here. Thank you for bringing me hours of joy with this story. Which, it really has! You are seriously my hero, bringing happiness to my life which is so hard for me to find these days. Please keep being awesome, and I look forward to 2015 where the excitement will continue with the oneshots, and of course the new Sonic story which I'm sure will be amazing! For now, I guess I shall look ahead to Christmas and try to stay positive with everything in this dark time.

Hope to talk soon :)
ABCSonicKirbyWarriors chapter 12 . 12/12/2014
Whooaaaa, that was ABRUPT.
And unexpected.
It certainly works, though.
I...Iiiiiii'm gonna say it works.
Because the only time I'm ever optimistic is when it comes to fiction. :P
WintersEdge7 chapter 12 . 12/12/2014
most definantly not the ending i wasnt expecting but all in all im happy they reunited. :-)
TerraLeopard chapter 11 . 12/8/2014
The last chapter is next? Ahhh. ;A; I'm gonna miss this story.

I hope May returns Sonic.