Reviews for Junjou Therapy
oolfloo chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
I'm not sure how I feel about your epilogue, but the rest of the story was fantastic!
A chance to fly chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
Brilliant :D I love the idea of Aikawa and Hito being together :)

'Then, forget about Yuri, let's have a bit of Yaoi here...' ha ha xD

O by the way, do you read yuri? Because I would like to try some, but I don't know where to start...so I was wondering if you have any recommendations? (Excuse me for putting this in a review, I hope you don't mind)

Thanks for this great extra! :D
A chance to fly chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
Thank you so much for this wonderful story! :D

I like your writing style and the fact that you've written from Hiroki's POV. He's perfectly in character.

Both of them go through some changes in this story, but they stay themselves as well. You did an amazing job with that!

The story made me smile, not only because it was funny, but also because it was cute :) Also, you're one of these rare writers who write sex scenes which I'm able to read without feeling awkward. Instead on only focusing on the actions, you describe the feelings as well, and in a very beautiful way. You've got my respect :)

And the ending was just perfect :)

So, thanks again, and keep up the good work! I'll be following you :D

Now I'm going to read the extra chapter... :D
LadyV11 chapter 10 . 10/10/2013
XD very cute... I loved it.
LetGo666 chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
shuusetsu chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
hands down to this!- "Come on, boy, grow a spine !"

"The boy gets smaller and smaller, unable to say an intelligible word."

i really love this because it's exactly what i am thinking about Misaki as the chapters of JR drag on! hahah..

oh you know..i can totally, totally feel Hiroki;s annoyance. and to tell you...i started getting pissed myself because i tend to drown in what the characters are feeling.. (i;m fine now)

well i guess accepting that they needed theraphy is hard because then that means accepting is terribly wrong..poor Hiroki...

..this chapter...i love it because it's simply Hiroki. his essence is here! hehe
thanks for this chappy..till next time..i wonder when that is? hehe
shuusetsu chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
hi! wahaha..what to say. i think this couple and how you started it shows the more realistic side of couples being busy with their careers and struggles to maintain that 'Ok' front when it fact it isn't.

hiro is a tsundere so he isn't the type to say things outrightly anyway...but i really think, that it's really possible for Nowaki to bring that up, since he's like the first one to reach out.

I get the vibe of nowaki actually being more mature here...hehe (i always think he's so childish, even his voice in the anime and drama cds!)

And i felt the nervousness Hiro-san felt while expecting what nowaki might say.

It's an interesting start and I still don't have an idea of how this will turn out and their theraphy...i am even thinking Hiro-san might make a fit for nowaki suggesting that and off they'd quarrel again!

hehehe, anyway, i'll find that out on the next chappy!

(ps...i can't help but think, Hiro-san should get anger management first before the couple theraphy, he always seem like looking for a fight! ehehe..)
(-/)
soraceli chapter 10 . 5/20/2013
I'm still here! :3
I loved reading your story, seriously c:
Also you just make me thing about ths a little more :3
(I'm sorry my comments are no so good TT )
Anyway I hope to hear about you in another fic SlythClover-san :D
Ya ne ! n.n
Aimee.Lilith chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
Oh! I like this so far! _ Very nice job.
Kitkat3195 chapter 9 . 5/4/2013
Ahhh...a wonderful end to an amazing story. I love Nowaki's behavior during their trip to the theme park. Since he grew up in the orphanage, Nowaki never had the chance to visit such places with his loved ones as a child. So visiting the park with Hiroki brought out his child-like behavior. I can just imagine the TALL Nowaki with his gorgeous blue puppy dog eyes getting all excited over this. It's just too ADORABLE!
I love that Hiroki is now the one who can give Nowaki that feeling of 'home' that he craves for. It's really sweet.
I just love this couple so SO SOOOOO MUCH! :D
Thank you for this story!
I hope that you do write the extra! :)
Druidsorcerer chapter 9 . 5/4/2013
Aww! I really love how you finished it! 3 Excellent chapter!
And yes! Do the extra! I am definitely for it! Will be waiting for it!
soraceli chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
soraceli chapter 6 . 4/27/2013
D'awwwwwwwwww
Akihiko is such a good friend! :3
Druidsorcerer chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
The way you portray Hiroki's insecurity is just perfect. Just the way I imagine him to get when he is all anxious :)
Haha! Hiro doing Matrix Cosplay! ROFL!
A breath of fresh air to see Hiro-san finally spill the truth to Nowaki . AND Finally! Some action! LOL!
It is going to be quite a wrap-up, ne? I especially want to see the Hiro, Nowaki, Usagi (and Misaki if he's there) meeting :D
Love it! Will wait for your next chapppie! C;