Reviews for Shattered Hearts
EternalFalsity chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
intereseted read, i liked it!
Sai-miyoshi chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Yummy, nya! Its actually ok, even if the beginning is not to my liking :p But tis delicious *.*
kaorufunk chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I've read this fanfic before and I just did again
it's so perfect :)
xPeterPanNeverFailsx chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Hot damn! Emphasis on the hot. That was a great story!
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Damn dramatic and sexy...great story time
LovelyDomination chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
That was good! I've tried to just wrap my head around writing more intense sexy scenes like this for my stories, and I completely suck at it. This was awesome though. I love Hikaru and Kaoru.

You said you're writing a Kamisama Kiss NanamixTomoe one? That's one of my favorite animes, and definitely my favorite pairing! I just finished watching the anime and reading up to the latest chapter in the manga. I think its the most entertaining shoujo anime I've seen.
xXchickenwithatacoXx chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
EMMA. EMMA. WHAT. THAT WAS AMAZING I'M LIKE YELLING AT YOU RIGHT NOW. YOU. I WANT TO HUG YOU! X3 That's was sooooo cute and sad and adorable and I loved it! :'D It was also very hot. ;P I can't believe I read this in chemistry class! XD You, my dear are amazing.

We are so hanging out this summer and watching anime. :3
Love Kitty
BakaMoyashi-chan chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Emma, that was amazing, The plot was fantastic, depressing, but fantastic none the less. I loved how in detail you got in it. Way to go Emma, and way to to Hitachincest!
Twisted'Jack chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
It was fantastic, I loved your writting style and your story had me completely hooked. Write more!
Steampunk Kimono chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
That was just...wow. You combined really good smut with some emotional issues and a very sexy Hikaru ;) and I FUCKING LOVED EVERY DAMN WORD OF IT. Please write more for this pairing...PLEASE!
Jacinthro chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
That was awesome!
cyberangel chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
amazing
i loved it
Anon chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Yes YES Y.E.S. please do write another... It was way too hot w
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Whoa! wow... (breathes in deeply... )

Superb! (thumbs up) :squeals:

:brain explodes:
Salazar-Tipton chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This has to be the best yaoi I've ever read! Good job!