Reviews for To Get It Right - A Wedding Night Story
Luna chapter 4 . 8/19/2017
Indescribable.
Mel chapter 3 . 7/7/2017
Absolutely beautiful That was what I was hoping for as a fitting ending to Pride and Predjudice
Thank you!
FD4me chapter 2 . 6/18/2017
Tied at he waist not waste. Would Lizzy have read about humming birds? We don't have them in England so not sure how they would be her favourite birds. More likely kingfishers or gold finches. Otherwise enjoying reading about their thoughts very much.
Brittni61901 chapter 4 . 4/15/2017
Omg this is awesome I loved it!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/29/2017
Wow. The best Darcy fanfic I have read so far. Only thing I object to is Mr. Darcy being...experienced. I don't think that would even be a thing back then, to do that before marriage. But it was still great
eveelima chapter 4 . 1/6/2017
Wow, this was so amazing! Although its been a very long time since I've read p&p, its the first time I've decided to search for fanfics, and I wanted so badly to read about their wedding night! I'm glad you decided to write this one even if there are already plenty, because this one is clearly so supperior and exactly what I've been looking for. The descriptions, the feelings and more importantly the historical accuracy is just flawless, romantic and sensual.
If there is any more to this story, I would bem really glad if you could PM me about it, I just can't have enough of this masterpiece 3
Porcalein chapter 3 . 11/4/2016
. . . . That's it!
Name cocksucker chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
why isn't this letting me post review?
Name CheekyEric chapter 4 . 9/23/2016
really love this fic. too perfect for words. would love to read the full unedited version, could you send it to me please? () thank you :)
brandosiren chapter 4 . 9/2/2016
Absolutely wonderful! So sweet, loving and sensual. I love your characterization of Darcy and really appreciated his POV. Thanks so much for writing :)
cynaroz1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Great story
Sarah chapter 4 . 6/25/2016
Oh my lord you are an actual God that was amazing and so tender and not just smut but also really good smut ugh bless you
Jansfamily4 chapter 4 . 6/19/2016
Very VERY nice. Thank you for this gem
Jansfamily4 chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Poor frustrated Darcy. And poor confused Lizzy. Lol
klarissa14 chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
Sorry I was so sure I typed out my email, its
I would like it if you sent me the pdf of the unedited version people spoke about