Reviews for With Careful Magic Caught Inside
Montara chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
So what, to set him free, he must die?! Not fair! :(((
Montara chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Maybe her wishes will make a big difference, from slave to a free man :D
Montara chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
5 wishes...:)) I wonder if she can free him and if he really is Severus Snape?
Montara chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
This is interesting :)
WillowWand49 chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
That was a super story! I've never thought of genies (and lamps) in the context of this magical world before.
Even if you claim it is not an original idea it was certainly new to me and very intriguing. I really like how you included the necessary 'lamp lore' and developed the relationship too.
I wonder how Severus got hold of the lamp originally and who was trapped in it prior him and how the Malfoys had it? I don't suppose an epilogue is on the cards?
Thanks for the fun reading experience.
Willow
Melissa72 chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
Well done! At first I thought something was off since Severus didn't respond to the kiss...but I'm glad he came back. Selfless love...that's what it's all about:) Thank you for sharing the gift God gave you with us! God bless
Guest chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
Great story! Very well written :-
Mavennica chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
Oh goodness, when she felt like he could love no one but Lily, I confess that I cried. Wonderful story!
notwritten chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
That was fascinating. Keep smiling. :-)
worrywart chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
I was so afraid this would end sadly, but I am so pleased with the ending. What a lovely story, start to finish. You did a fabulous job regardless of its origins. Definitely goign on my keeper list.
medi22 chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
I truly love this story! :-) Thank you so much!
A Pirate By Any Other Name chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
That was beautiful! I'm sure if the original prompter had been able to read the story, she would have have loved it and enjoyed it thoroughly, just as I have done. Thanks so much for sharing with us!
renaid chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
This was totally delightful, though I feel very sad it is over. Even if it wasn't your original prompt, you've done a beautiful job running with it and crafting a masterpiece in the process.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
Very sweet. Thank you for sharing your beautiful story.
kci47 chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
Leave it to Hermione to find the way to free Snape! Excellent story, thank you for sharing.
86 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »