Reviews for Lightning Strikes
Token Cylon chapter 20 . 7/18/2018
That is about the 5th or 6th time I've read this story, start to finish. Absolutely incredible every time
SunBinamra chapter 20 . 3/16/2018
This broke my heart, but in a good way, if that even makes sense. Your writing is excellent and your portrayal of the characters is spot-on. Well done!
shadowyshadow chapter 20 . 10/31/2017
good story
Galaxee962 chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
This was so good!
Anonymous chapter 20 . 9/30/2016
Great story dude, kept me hooked. Well done
Jordanalnimri chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Amazing!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/8/2015
Loved reading this and it made me tear up a bit but just a bit! I'm a little confused with the epilogue though but great story anyway
Hurricane Jackson chapter 20 . 9/4/2015
This is a fantastic story! I'm a little confused with the end though, did Wally get his memories back?
youngerjustice chapter 20 . 9/3/2015
Beautiful! But does Wally get his memories back in the end?
LoLana chapter 21 . 12/9/2013
Great story! !
NightshadeAzure chapter 21 . 11/9/2013
thank you for this brilliant story, it was one emotional rollercoaster all the way through. cant wait for your next story
Shokugeki no DxD chapter 21 . 10/7/2013
Excellent ending and thank you for this whole thing. I am excited for more from you in the future, and hope I'll actually get the time to read more too. Anyway, good luck with your future stories and I'll definitely read them when I can.
hey123 chapter 21 . 9/29/2013
i really love the story...i really really love it every chapter and everything about it,you are a great writer...hehe i thought he was just teleported...haha i even thought he was a clone and the real wally was captured guess i was super off...hahahhaah
Shokugeki no DxD chapter 18 . 9/28/2013
This was a great chapter. Sorry I haven't been around in a while, I just started law school and I barely have time to get all that work done haha, so you probably won't see me on here too much for now except in some of those rare moments of free time. Not to mention I just found out my email recently decided to put all my alerts in the spam folder so I've been missing quite a few updates, and not just this one. Anyway, I'll finish this soon and be on the lookout for anything else in the future and read it when I can.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/26/2013
Great Great Story! Could of done without the smut scene with Artemis and the random guy but I see why you put it in there. Other than that Excelent Story!