Reviews for Event Horizon
ravenhusker chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Nice moment
stlouiegal chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I read your story when you posted it. I forgot to do a review. So sorry, I really enjoyed your story. I liked reading a take charge joss. Going for what she wants. Loved the sexy banter between john and joss. I will read your follow-up now and I won't forget to post a review.
kgreen9748 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Thanks for this little interlude between Reese and Carter. The characterizations are plausible. I can see Reese as the patient lover, taking his time and Carter as impatient to "get going'.
MBooker chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
My favorite line:

"Joss can see the curve of his lashes as he looks down for a moment, reminding her again of the boy he once was."

I also like that Carter is now "too willing to open up" for Reese. That is just... out of sight!
enjoysfanfic chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Liking the style! Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Hot story and well-written!
persnikitty5 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Lovely! My favorite line: she could have fallen in love with the man he'd been before. She doesn't want to think about it, doesn't want to acknowledge all of the pieces she can still see of that man in him now.
lovemboth chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
So glad to see another story from you. Wonderfully written as usual.
mschessplayer chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Imagining J & J slow down from their fast paced, dangerous lives and enjoy a lengthy makeout session filled with smiles, caresses, teasings, gropings, and major slobbing is so adorable. I can totally see them doing this.
Destined627 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Joss guurlll who you fooling? Just love the man already! It's there, been there sweetie lol! Loved this!
SWWoman chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I'm going to pay that gal to post more often! Holy Cow!

His hair isn't in its usual slicked-back shape, letting her see that he has a cowlick. It's disturbingly adorable.

I seriously love that cowlick too.

...she could have fallen in love with the man he'd been before. She doesn't want to think about it, doesn't want to acknowledge all of the pieces she can still see of that man in him now.

Carter you're in trouble, that man is still in there, he just needs some help getting out.
blacktop chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Disturbingly adorable cowlick, oh yes! John's attention to detail is so powerfully erotic. Bravura description that teeters deliciously between plot, character, and ecstasy. This is the best riposte to narrow-mindedness ever!
aprilf00l chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This was awesome - love the slow pace and their deep emotions. Can't wait for more!
crypticnotions chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Well, alright. This is wonderful. It's sexy and poetic at the same time. Also, it seems very in character for these two. Great fic.
jakela chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Beautifully written.

Favorite lines:
Joss tries not to indulge in what-ifs and might-have-beens, but she's known this for a while: she could have fallen in love with the man he'd been before. She doesn't want to think about it, doesn't want to acknowledge all of the pieces she can still see of that man in him now.