Reviews for Digimon Tamers: Digimon In Black
Guest chapter 20 . 11/25/2003
Have you ever consider finishing this series?
DiGiWhIz chapter 19 . 1/4/2003
Good Lil Series here! Maybe the Chaps could be longer! But Good Work!
Mieco chapter 17 . 11/26/2002
good story i've read every chapter and i'm sorry if i did not review ever befor but i really love your story
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 16 . 11/13/2002
(grins) Impressive...

BlackTerriermon: WAKE UP, DC! WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP!

Don't do that again...(sighs) Keep up the good work on this! RUKATO/LEEJURI ITSUMADEMO!

DigiDestined of Courage chapter 14 . 11/8/2002
BlackTerriermon: It would be awesome if he could change into ChaosGallantmon-Takatomon and Guilmon, of course.

We don't need your input! Keep up the good work on this! RUKATO/LEEJURI ITSUMADEMO!

BlackTerriermon: And, don't forget to Moumantai! (blows DarkBiyomon a kiss)
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 13 . 11/2/2002
Ahh...a conversation between you and I-great! And, our partners recieved an honorable mention as well...and my partner recieved a death threat from the Digimon Queen...normal. Keep up the good work on this! RUKATO/LEEJURI ITSUMADEMO!
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 12 . 11/2/2002
Awesome! Make sure my partner gets his daily doseage of food before he comes home. Keep up the good work! RUKATO/LEEJURI ITSUMADEMO!
Angel's Hazard chapter 11 . 10/28/2002
Very cool.

GoldGuilmon: Don't mind him he's still trying to wake up. This is a great idea, and we hope you continue it soon, right AH?

Uhh, yeah.

GoldGuilmon: Oh well, Rukato Forever!
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 11 . 10/28/2002
...Lovely. Takato isn't the only one there-so are all of us.

BlackTerriermon: I'm not...(laughs)

Cut that out, and go off with your girl!

BlackTerriermon: Not yet!

Awesome chapter, btw! Keep it up! RUKATO/LEEJURI ITSUMADEMO!

DigiDestined of Courage chapter 10 . 10/25/2002
BlackTerriermon: Awesome chapter! And, when do I get to help out before the actual story?

What he said...except for the last part. Keep up the good work on this! RUKATO/LEEJURI ITSUMADEMO!

BlackTerriermon: And, don't forget to Moumantai! (winks at DarkBiyomon; blows her a kiss)

Careful, buddy-she may pass out, and then you'd have to catch her.

BlackTerriermon: ...Not that I wouldn't mind that.

(sighs) Why me...?
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 9 . 10/22/2002
(Groans) Having you two...partnered up is something I shouldn't repeat in my next story!

BlackTerriermon: Why not?

I'll tell you later. Awesome story! Keep up the good work, and...my partner and yours? Hard to believe, but it could work. RUKATO/LEEJURI ITSUMADEMO!

Dejitaru Yami chapter 8 . 10/4/2002
Great! I hope chapter 9 comes in soon! Continue!
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 8 . 10/3/2002
BlackTerriermon: YES! I won a round of bouts with the Digimon Queen!

Uh...don't look too happy with your recent victory, 'cause here comes Rika with a borrowed mallet in hand!

BlackTerriermon: Huh? (turns; screams and runs away from Rika, who's holding a mallet tightly)

Rika: COME BACK HERE, YOU TERRIERMON WANNABE! I'LL SHOW YOU HOW NICE IT IS TO BUTT INTO PEOPLE'S LIVES!

(sighs) Excellent chapter, keep up the good work-both of you. DarkBiyomon, don't torture her too much. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got a partner to save. RUKATO/LEEJURI ITSUMADEMO!

BlackTerriermon: MOUMANTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI!
Dejitaru Yami chapter 7 . 9/26/2002
*Laughs* I guess Pineapple computers are on the rage today!

Katourimon: No kidding. Er, does DC have a labtop?

Probably or else Rika and DC would be lost for sure. Now continue. Took you a while but what the heck. CONTINUE! Rukato Itsumademo(Forever)!
Rika Rulez chapter 7 . 9/26/2002
whoah! a good story likewise. r u realated to DC or what? oh and my e-mail is so u can or agh whateva keep it up!