Reviews for Who I Am
MGO chapter 9 . 8/21
It's a shame that you aren't working on this at the moment... I totally love this story so far. But then again I have been following all your stories. Love them all...
Please consider to continue the one one when Loes and Deceit is finished
Katepatterson chapter 9 . 8/10
Update! I don't want you to abandon this fic! (Can you maybe possibly pretty please give Bella some cool powers? She is already badass I want her more badass though)
Firediva0 chapter 9 . 7/28
This was a fabulous read! The plot, and overall characterization were amazing and I truly loved it. The only thing that I feel that I should let you know is that this has a lot of grammar mistakes. Other than that, it was amazing! :)

*Sighs* However, this story made me realize that I want my own sexy southern boyfriend too! I mean, I practically melted in my seat everytime he called her darlin'! It was so cute and adorable, that I couldn't help to grin. I love Jasper's accent, and positively adore Bella in this! Great job!

Now i'm off to read the newest chapter of Of Lies, Deciet, and Hidden Personas.

See ya!
Firediva0 chapter 5 . 7/27
I freakin' LOVE Charlie right now. When I finish this, I'll definitely check out that Charlie/Harry crossover fic I found a couple of weeks ago! :)
Anyway, this is awesome so far, and I swear that I will be right back in the morning! It's 2:22 am, and I have to wake up early unfortunately. I'll consider this a treat to me for doing my chores and working so hard then.

See ya in the morning!
~Fire :D
Firediva0 chapter 2 . 7/27
Ooh! I'm doing a little dance in my seat write now. This chapter totally pumped the blood in my veins.

*Raises hand and asks in the most serious and deadly voice that I can muster, "May I please kill Alice and Edward? Oh! Carlisle too? Pretty please with a cherry on top?!" They're sooooo killable in this fic, and I find myself wanting to kill them. I love Bella's style and manner of speaking. It's hilarious, and I find myself smiling throughout the chapters because of it.

This is shaping up to be a truly awesome story!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO GO JASPER! I always did like his character. Of course it had nothing to do with the fact that he was an incredibly hot empath with the most amazing eyes I have ever seen...
So deep...
Anywayyyyyyy before I fully fall into 'sexy Jasper land', I just wanna say that I'm totally looking forward to what will happen next!
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 7/27
Yay! You brought back my faith in little 'ol Bells. Kristen Stewart seriously did not do her justice, and I couldn't stand the idea of watching little 'goodie' toshoes and plain Bella following Edward's every whim! You, my dearest author are amazing! So much so that on my newest account, Midnight Kage, I simply had to list you as one of my favorite authors on my profile.
I promise that i'll read the newest chapter of the lovely story, Lies and Deciets and Hidden Personas tomorrow first thing in the morning. I simply can't wait! :p

Totally a big and devoted fan of yours,
This story was great i recently started following you stories and i have recently found myself re-reading them and i enjoy it every single time. I hope you can continue this one, it had gotten me wanting for more o(ω )o
Love it please write more soon
LunarisDraconis chapter 1 . 3/12
best Bella I've ever seen. damn she's awesome
Rainbow-FanGirl-Ing chapter 9 . 2/16
This is cool! I'm not much of a Twilight fan but this is great! I hope you continue it!
Beautiful Bloody Rose chapter 9 . 1/28
Please continue this story! I beg of you this is my all time favorite story!
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 9 . 1/26
hâte de la suite
Sheiky81 chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
Before I started reading I was very weary of the story, cause I've read Jasper/Bella stories before and most of them aren't great. Also I've read some where Bella is supposedly empowered and making a difference and the by the end she is rather submissive and in Edwards arm's again. So the only thing pushing me forward was that your Harry/Tom stories are amazing. After I finish the first chapter I was in love. Love her attitude, love how you have brought Jasper to life and also have highlighted the controlling manipulating ways of Edward and Alice. Don't get me wrong I like twilight. It's kind of my guilty pleasure, but the way Edward "protects" her and how far she lets Alice push her gets on my nerves (see, guilty pleasure). Any how, this story is amazing. The only thing I would change, though correct would be a better word, is the grammar. You tend to have some mistakes in the HP stories but this one is full of them, some may say a lot. Other than that, wonderful just like the others.
BeautifulHalfBlood chapter 9 . 11/25/2014
Please, please, please update! This is one of the best stories ever! *squeal* Bella is so BAMF and Jasper is so bad ass.
flagirl91 chapter 9 . 11/24/2014
i need another chapter or like 12, this is an awesome story.