Reviews for Who I Am
This story was great i recently started following you stories and i have recently found myself re-reading them and i enjoy it every single time. I hope you can continue this one, it had gotten me wanting for more o(ω )o
Love it please write more soon
LunarisDraconis chapter 1 . 3/12
best Bella I've ever seen. damn she's awesome
KilluaTheLoveOfMyLife chapter 9 . 2/16
This is cool! I'm not much of a Twilight fan but this is great! I hope you continue it!
Beautiful Bloody Rose chapter 9 . 1/28
Please continue this story! I beg of you this is my all time favorite story!
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 9 . 1/26
hâte de la suite
Sheiky81 chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
Before I started reading I was very weary of the story, cause I've read Jasper/Bella stories before and most of them aren't great. Also I've read some where Bella is supposedly empowered and making a difference and the by the end she is rather submissive and in Edwards arm's again. So the only thing pushing me forward was that your Harry/Tom stories are amazing. After I finish the first chapter I was in love. Love her attitude, love how you have brought Jasper to life and also have highlighted the controlling manipulating ways of Edward and Alice. Don't get me wrong I like twilight. It's kind of my guilty pleasure, but the way Edward "protects" her and how far she lets Alice push her gets on my nerves (see, guilty pleasure). Any how, this story is amazing. The only thing I would change, though correct would be a better word, is the grammar. You tend to have some mistakes in the HP stories but this one is full of them, some may say a lot. Other than that, wonderful just like the others.
BeautifulHalfBlood chapter 9 . 11/25/2014
Please, please, please update! This is one of the best stories ever! *squeal* Bella is so BAMF and Jasper is so bad ass.
flagirl91 chapter 9 . 11/24/2014
i need another chapter or like 12, this is an awesome story.
Kain129 chapter 9 . 8/14/2014
keep it coming
Beast of the Sea chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
I just want to say that "Dickward" aptly sums up the feelings of many Twilight "fans". :P Nice.
Beast of the Sea chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I am laughing so hard. Twilight would have been worth it if Bella had done this for the second book.
TiffBaby101 chapter 9 . 8/11/2014
hope you can update soon
Fucking redneck chapter 9 . 8/6/2014
I was on your fucking bio and you said Nikki minaj and lil Wayne and rhianna were the worst things to happen to the music industry and said you loved eminem and pink. Pink is fucking washed out bitch and is irrelevant now and eminen is a known racist and sexist from what his lyrics said. U racist ass bitch of coarse your probably white. White people tend to hate on and call the black people in the music industry " bad" and "terrible" when there are mediocre pieces of shit like iggy and Katy Perry. And you know what cultural appropriation is? Look it up because iggy and Katy have been doing it for the longest along with being racist shit stains too. And you know what, your story's fucking suck ass, there was so many grammatical errors and just bad writing in general.
PrincessNhymoe chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
I just hope that Edward will burn in the next chapter!