Reviews for Who I Am
acetwolf94 chapter 9 . 6/29
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
tammyleeroberts chapter 9 . 6/23
Please update soon i love this story i cant wait till bella and jasper take out edward and alice and Carlisle
JazLawliet chapter 9 . 5/19
Oh God please please update this is such a great story! I understand that you might have other stuff going on but it's been two years since you last updated and I'd really like to see how the whole Jasper/Bella thing progresses. They're really cute together and I can't wait to read more!
Nokomi chapter 1 . 5/17
OMI GOD YASS! SHES LIKE ME WITH MY BELLY BAR! I have my belly button pierced, my nose pierced, my ear, cartilage, and right eyebrow. I love the badass belly bear!
LightningWolfen chapter 9 . 3/27
Update on this story too!
ebay778 chapter 9 . 3/20
when i the next chapter coming out its good
tarra.jones.12 chapter 9 . 3/15
I really really wish this story was finished. it is one of my favorite Jasper Bella stories and that's saying something because I think all twighlight stories should be Jasper and a kick ass Bella.
Chise Sakamoto chapter 9 . 3/2
Nice!
Please continue this !
paskinmath chapter 9 . 12/2/2015
I love it. I do hope this isn't a dead story? It is by far one of the better mechanisms for fooling around with cannon. Is there maybe some Charlie/Esme in the future?
Ariana Peverell chapter 9 . 11/22/2015
"It was a HE!"
Lol. You made me laugh!
Ariana Peverell chapter 8 . 11/22/2015
Grrrr, I want to rip that sexist Carlisle and feast on his bloodless flesh! BWAHAHAHAHA... I mean, great chapter!
Yours in ever-increasing hyperactivity,
Ariana Peverell chapter 7 . 11/22/2015
Epic father-daughter battle! Kick Eddie's a**!
Go Jasper!
-AP
Ariana Peverell chapter 6 . 11/22/2015
A few spelling mistakes here and there, but overall, wonderful! Edward getting his a** handed to him!
Ariana Peverell chapter 5 . 11/22/2015
Yes! Charlie has stopped being a horrible dad! Ihave waited so very ling for this moment!