Reviews for Who I Am
Dezzi95 chapter 9 . 8/23
It's so funny! Write some more!
naruto and twilight fan33 chapter 1 . 8/9
Continue
tamwhit chapter 9 . 6/1
Please update your story soon
BethTARDIS'anklumous chapter 9 . 2/22
It's a great book and is charlie going to get with Esme ?
You got me over here singing "I Won't Say I'm In Love" from Hercules please update soon
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 9 . 11/13/2016
What happens to the next chapter?
amenoshimai1 chapter 9 . 10/25/2016
I'll love to see this fic continued I just love the way you're able to portray Edward as such a Calvinistic prick it's amazing not to mention Bella is one big BAMF
OogaBooga1234 chapter 9 . 9/29/2016
Heck yeah I love this bella! Awesome story!
acetwolf94 chapter 9 . 6/29/2016
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
tammyleeroberts chapter 9 . 6/23/2016
Please update soon i love this story i cant wait till bella and jasper take out edward and alice and Carlisle
JazLawliet chapter 9 . 5/19/2016
Oh God please please update this is such a great story! I understand that you might have other stuff going on but it's been two years since you last updated and I'd really like to see how the whole Jasper/Bella thing progresses. They're really cute together and I can't wait to read more!
Nokomi chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
OMI GOD YASS! SHES LIKE ME WITH MY BELLY BAR! I have my belly button pierced, my nose pierced, my ear, cartilage, and right eyebrow. I love the badass belly bear!
LightningWolfen chapter 9 . 3/27/2016
Update on this story too!
ebay778 chapter 9 . 3/20/2016
when i the next chapter coming out its good
tarra.jones.12 chapter 9 . 3/15/2016
I really really wish this story was finished. it is one of my favorite Jasper Bella stories and that's saying something because I think all twighlight stories should be Jasper and a kick ass Bella.