Reviews for Enjoy the silence
JacquiT chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
This was really lovely, thank you for writing it! Darcy really does take care of the people he loves. Bravo!
clandestine.elegance chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Oh my goodness, I love it. This was so good. Have you considered writing one from his point of view as he gets her call? No pressure. I just love how you captured them both and your idea for this sweet moment. And I think it makes sense that she would call him, like you explained it.

Well done!
evi ive chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
A lovely what if. I look forward to reading more of your stories
Allow Me To Speak chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
AH THAT'S TOO CUTE I'M DYING HERE ASDFGHJKL
Alex Leep chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Too. Flipping. Adorable. ESPECIALLY considering today's episode.
Definition of a Writer chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This was... beautiful. Simply beautiful. I'm sort of speechless right now.
melissaboulton chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I love this story! It's sweet-I love the idea of them getting to know each other over the phone.
4leafclover0120 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Beautiful!
EmlynMara chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Sweet and wonderful and how I wish it could have been.
Eienvine chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This is so lovely and beautiful and sweet! I just love the idea of her going to him and him distracting her and calming her down . . . so cute. And this was super well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Sigh. Just lovely. I hope you decide to continue this squee-worthy deviation from canon.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This is really great! You wrote the chemistry between Lizzie and Darcy very well. Loved it!
irony882 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I really like the development of Lizzie and Darcy's relationship in this fic. It's very refreshing to just hear them becoming closer through casual conversation, over a phone no less. :)
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
So cute! Oh the things that happen behind the videos!