Reviews for Someone To Watch Over Me
You should write another. Either a sequel to this, or another glee/potter fic. This was fantastic.
Jurei'sMemorial chapter 16 . 4/20
We absolutely love your story! We hope you are soon feeling better and find yourself in better health, it sounds very taxing.
Please, do not pressure yourself to please your fans. Does who truly are would rather wait and see you healthy and happy, than having new updates soon with you feeling miserable.
We send you our admiration and best wishes.
BasilSing chapter 16 . 12/23/2016
I saw the first chapter posted in 2012? on lj last night and thought it was a shame the story wasn't continued. I'm happy to find it here and hope you keep updating.
Rori Potter chapter 16 . 8/18/2016
Interesting. Update soon.
Dracaro chapter 16 . 8/3/2016
thats a shame on the sex part i was really looking forward to that its been a good story to read /reread i do hope to see more of it.
KeegSlytherin chapter 16 . 7/26/2016
A very good and entertaining fic. Keep up the great work!
MoonGoddess00 chapter 16 . 6/21/2016
Please update soon!
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 16 . 6/18/2016
What will happen next time
lizzyaml chapter 15 . 6/8/2016
you know the comment I write before about being lost its no more because now I can follow the story you write very well I really can't wait for the next chapter
lizzyaml chapter 10 . 6/8/2016
hey I don't understand all of the story likehow long harry and Kurt are together? do they live together? how is they're date? and what is the reactions of the friends of Kurt like Rachel about there relationship? And also I am a little lost about the story... but it's really good I will follow this story
The Twenty-fifth Doctor chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
Boo old Harry. Need some twink on twink action!
mumimeanjudy chapter 16 . 5/30/2016
So glad to see this story updated. Next is the wedding, I hope.
CheekyChamp2015 chapter 15 . 5/28/2016
I thought this story was abandoned I'm so happy it wasn't I really like this story
jeskasaurus93 chapter 16 . 5/28/2016
another wonderful chapter. i like the idea of pansy be a new and improved rita. i can't wait to read more kurt and harry though. i love them and they do not have many well written stories. update again soon!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 16 . 5/28/2016
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.