Reviews for The Beginning of the End
ava chapter 1 . 8/22
please continue this amazing story, I love it!
sugarplumcutie chapter 1 . 6/7
Hi Mockingjay! It's me-sugarplumcutie. (We used to email all the time, remember?) If you're still active, PLEASE pm me. I have so much to tell you :)
beifong rules chapter 5 . 11/27/2014
hello mockingjay34. I love your stories, I wish you to continue with this seriously. I do not think you've lost your touch, you just need to remember why you had to write this fic hermosisimo . I not only think , also these reviews demonstrated. support the danny x ava
iron tiger, white fist . carry on
Guest chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
i still like your fanfics. I really would like to know how it ends. I got very interested in it.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
cool cant wait for the next part. I finished the other one already. its so weird how similar our ideas are still? like the more I read the more I remember myself thinking of the same thing. lol. so weird
BallerinaDani chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
Yay! It's good to see you're alive and well :) Please don't give up on this story I truly do enjoy it
BorntoFly chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
You are an amazing writer. don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise. I am completely in love with this trilogy! Please keep writing! I need to know what happens! Keep going, this is really good!
Reaper of Heroes chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
I'm adressing the update in ch5. I'm doing it on ch4 because I already left a review on ch5. I know a big part of this site is writing stories the readers enjoy. But it's also about self-expression, and I've seen some authors forget that. From what you said it seems as if you're stradling the line. Like you want to express the new you, but you're also afraid of displeasing readers. The decision is yours though. That's all I'm saying via review. PM me if you want to talk more in-depth about it.
TheOnyxDragon12 chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
And I thought I slept violently...
So they left from Puerto Rico that fast? I figured Awilda would have a lot more to say.
MarvelRocks12 chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
I love your new chapter! Thank you so much for updating it!
ilikehats2 chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
... Damn. My theories are, she's pregnant, which I feel is unlikely, she does have PTSD. Or... Margaret does have control of her.
Reaper of Heroes chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
I am so glad you're back. This is a fatabulous story I've been following since the first chapter of Strongest of the Weak. Can't wait for the next update.
MarvelRocks12 chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
I am sorry about any problems you are having, I hope it doesn't effect who you are, if you have more of the story, please post it ! I think many of us would love to read your ideas(even if they are dark).
MarvelRocks12 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Cliffhanger!
Bestest story EVER( teenage girly girl voice)
Guest chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
I really miss this story and I hope things are well with your family now so that you can update. This was my favorite Ultimate Spiderman fanfiction and I really do want it to be continued. Best of luck to you and your family.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »