Reviews for Under All That Dirt
Wow, no words... Brilliant 3
the-thirteenth-doctors chapter 1 . 2/11
YESSSSS
astharoshe chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
loved loved loved it, it was so nice. this was really heartwarming. loved eriki/charles in this. tres bien. well done. it was simply fabulous
madehleine chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Utterly cute and adorable!
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I thought it was absoluetly heartfelt and deeply connected :) truly a beautiful piece of work
JBubbles chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Soooooo cute! Adorable, sexy and hot! I loved how carefull with their characters you were and how amazingly entwined Charles and Erik became!
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Lovely story! Thank you for sharing it with us.
Say-It chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
OMG when I realized that the title was actually referring to Erik, I was like oh jeez, this is beautifully perfect.
And Steve was there! Dare I ask was the guy Charles didn't tell the name actually Tony?
This story is just wonderful and perfect in so many ways. I can honestly say that I have never wanted more the help people.
Angel.with.hornz chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Awwwwwww
Panther Fire chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
You have contributed a great deal to the idea that you can tell excellent story in a short amount time. This had everything I look for in a multi chapter fic in a deliciously short space of a charming story!

Thanks for writing,
Panther Fire
Cali18love chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This was such an amazingly written story! You definitly have a skill for writing, some of it was so witty I loved it. And I loved the story!
ReallyaNip chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Ah, this was so cute!
Luka'sBlade chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Such a lovely fic, and its so well written it was delightful. This is going to my favs! :)
Enchantress257 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I love this story! It's probably one of my favorite Cherik AUs ever. Very cute, and everything is just perfect!
Blazing Ace chapter 1 . 4/6/2013