Reviews for Of Secret Service and Superheroes
missmeow1968 chapter 2 . 7/22/2017
Hi loved the story really very awesome enjoyed it lots. so well um we gonna get ah say a SEQUEL please pretty please love your story want more thank you. loveyour use of pete and myka but no HG booo. Put her next one thank you.
Haiza Tyri chapter 2 . 5/8/2017
Brilliant. So very enjoyable. Especially Claudia and J.A.R.V.I.S. And Mrs Frederick and Fury.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/23/2016
Nice, really liked this. This is the reason I'm gonna start watching warehouse 13
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 2 . 10/9/2015
Love when Fredrick comes in :-)
Spitfire303 chapter 2 . 9/28/2015
:D i like the idea of them working alongside each other
erik chapter 2 . 4/7/2015
A well written and intriguing crossover that left me wondering what would happen during Hydra's coming out party.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 1/2/2015
Ohhh... I kind of still want more...

and how I kind of wish the Marvel characters questioning Steve's (W13) lie detector ability if this was more...

oh well...

it was still Great !
Bumblebee in Blue chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
Okay. I'm just being crazy here but I'm thinking like Mrs. F and Fury were a thing back in the day. And fury did some bad things so he's worried that she is going to get revenge which is why he cowers under her gaze. This is my hyper, over-active brain thoughts. Lol
Arekanderu chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
Yes! Sequel please!
SNicole25 chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
This was brilliant. You did a good job capturing what would happen if Warehouse 13 suddenly had a crash course with the Avengers. Nice work.
Bloodwitch Raven chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
Love it X-D

When will the sequel come out? That Tony, Bruce, Steve R. (And maybe Clint and Natasha too) get the tour of Warehouse 13 :-D
islanzadi heap chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
Oh GOOODNESSS! I LOVE IT! I love it i love it i love it! Oh, did i mention how much I love this? Please continue!
aphiophi chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
this. is. amazing. update, please!
Chooch77 chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
great story! I can honestly say that I am looking for a sequel or something to this. It looks like you have the set up for something good to follow it.
Susan M. M chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
"Stark looked put-out. Still, he wasn't about to argue with the woman that made Fury cower." I knew he was smart.