Reviews for Drawer Shaped Love
Cute. Enjoyed!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Beca is soooo whipped
MrJamesileee chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Ok so i just reviewed your other story like a minute ago. I only read this one because of how much i liked the other but i think i like this one even more. The bit about the laundry, "I hate you," Beca says, shoving at Chloe's shoulder. But she can't deny the claim because the thought of Chloe separating colors from whites really works for her.' made me laugh so hard that i accidentally woke my cat and recieved a look of disdain from her. Please write more. Not on this story or the other you have up. Just bechloe. I love your voice for them.
jennwrote chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
D such a good last line from Chloe
SuperGirl06 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Very cute one shot. Thanks for sharing :)
hurriCADE chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Aww, cute little oneshot. Such a weird thing to be turned on at the thought of your girlfriend doing laundry; I guess I can see it though, especially with the last sentence:3 very nice fic! Well written and everything. I enjoyed reading:)
ficreadr chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This was awesome! Loved, loved, loved it! I hope you write more Beca/Chloe...rather, please please write more Beca/Chloe :)
les cousins dangereux chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Oh, I really like what you did with the beginning! You already know how adorable I found this fic. Seriously, though. just perfect. You better write more, in general. Now that I know you can do it so well. ;)
knowthescore chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This was just so, so freaking precious. 3
anon chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This was perfect. :) Just the right amount of fluff! Well done!
ChocolatMoosePi chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This is the perfect blend of adorable, sexy, and sweet3:0)
RainbowUnicornsR-MyLife chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
haha that was great!
CaptainG07 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS OF THIS STORY.
kendricksnow chapter 1 . 3/19/2013