Reviews for Once Upon A Wonderland
Guest chapter 10 . 6/29/2014
Update please
frozenheartofdarkness chapter 10 . 4/9/2014
Please finish this story! It's sad, but still really good and it needs to be completed so that it doesn't end on such a depressing note.
SkyriseN chapter 10 . 3/9/2014
Please update soon! I love it so far! 3
Guest chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
Please update, this is awesome, yet sad
serima chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
That was...sad...man...still good though!
lovleydragonfly chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
OMG UPDATE NOW! I WANNA SEE NEXT CHAPTERRRRRRRRRR!
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE UPDATE SOON!
I LOVE DIS STORY SO MUCH!
Psychadelic Unicorn chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
BLACK WHAT ARE YOU DOINGGGG
DUN DUN DUNNN
Hope you update soon!
crazyasssoul chapter 9 . 8/21/2013
Please update soon. I love this story!
Baylee1100 chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
awesomw chapter please please please update super soon!
Psychadelic Unicorn chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
Aww poor Alice...

Love this story! Please update soon!

And I love BorisxAlice and AcexAlice :3
lovleydragonfly chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
YAY PLEASE UPDATE SOON! i personally like Boris the most...and Ace
Alya Starbright chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
Loooove this chapter! Honestly (I don't know if you've done one already) But I want an adult dee and dum X Alice chapter- they would be really worried about her and would try and fight anything that she is scared of. That might help- she might be a little more confident to tell someone and they might protect her.
731606 chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Update already
serima chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
Black you asshole! That's all I had/needed to say about him for the moment. Anyways, wonderful as always, great to read another chapter, love how you're slowly showing her bruises off to her friends. But crap, I'm actually afraid to see what will happen when she asks Lorina for help...but isn't her dad smart enough to not hit her where people can see? I mean...it's almost as if he doesn't care if people know that he's abusing her. You'd think he'd be a little more careful. Or is he a drunk? I can't remember...Anyways, I hope she doesn't get beat up when she asks for help. Please don't let it happen! I wish/hope that one of the guys, or Vivaldi, swoops in at last minute and takes her out for pizza or something. Or Lorina really admires Vivaldi, but Vivaldi really hates her...:3 You can use that idea as well XD but you don't have to. I'm just excited to see what happens in the next chapter! Again, love it!
DCreed chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
O.O Good golly...so I guess Blood and Black are the villains of this story? Aside from Alice's family? I can't wait to see what happens!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »