Reviews for Emerging Victorious
RoseQuartz1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
GO LILY! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
Empress Empoleon chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This was sweet! I loved the idea of Lily becoming the next champion, like her father. The sphinx riddles were great, did you make them yourself? I only wish you had made this longer, because you really could have expanded on this idea. With that, I can safely say that I did enjoy this piece. Well done!
Montley chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I really liked this, though I wouldn't think that they'd ever do another Triwizard Tournament, you wrote it really nicely.
The riddles were very ingenious, i couldn't figure them out and I'm a Ravenclaw haha, whose terrible with Riddles.
You wrote the idea really nicely, and I loved the end where they are all celebrating, it was very nice!
Great job!
Izzyaro chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This is really good. I like your characterisation of Lily; you wrote her desire to win, and her reaction to actually doing so very well. I really liked the part at the end where everyone came out to cheer for her too, especially Harry's reaction. I also liked the riddles; the first one in particula made me smile, and it was interesting to see Lily in Ravenclaw for a change. I liked this one a lot, well done.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I adored this! I absolutely love the idea of Lily as a Triwizard champion, for one - I'm planning my own fic along that line, to be honest - and although this was short, I love that you used the idea, at least. The inclusion of LilyScorpius was awesome, as well, since I ship them, and I love how Scorpius just kissed her in front of everybody, without caring. 'before being tackled to the ground by Rose' - I can see Rose doing that to Lily, since I picture them as close. SPaG was good, I just want to say it should be Triwizard (in all instances), not TriWizard or tri-wizard. I haven't read too much Ravenclaw!Lily - and it's not where I see her, myself - but you characterized her excellently, and her being a Ravenclaw definitely came in handy with those riddles. Great work, this was an enjoyable little fic!
love from elysium chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Ahh! I love next gen! AND you're a Lily/Scorpius shipper? You're my kind of writer! ;) hehe

The concept for this fic is great! I like to think that the triwizard did indeed still continue after Harry's year despite the tragic events. I also loved the riddles section. I was very entertaining!

Well done!

Elysium xoxo
HaKeD chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Aww this was so sweet! I'm glad Lily got to live up to her dad's name! As much as I doubt there would have been another Tri-wizard tournament it was a cute concept.
starlight.moon.princess chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
This is a really cute "moment in the life of" fic.
I liked the riddles a lot, and I like that she has to face a sphinx at the end. Reminds me a bit of Harry in GoF.
Overall, a really nice, cute and fluffy fic.
O only have one thing I'd like to point out - it's not TriWizard, Triwizard.
But that's just me nitpicking.

Well done :)
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Awww, family goodness.

This was really sweet, and I loved that you had all the cousins actually like each other. A lot of fics have them all hating each other, which I think is just dumb. The Weasley family is close - of course their kids are all going to be relatively close.

Great job with this - you wrote it really well.
Northumbrian chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
A nice little next-gen story, I really liked the riddles.
-N-
eemmaatt33 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Aw, this was very cute. I love how Lily won the cup and how you continuously compared it to her father winning it. I think it's a very sweet tradition to follow, even though its so dangerous.

Anyway it was well written and I adored reading about the different characters reactions to her achievement. Well done.